The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hes a character in a book.

and not a very well written book at that.
Reply 2
technik
hes a character in a book.

and not a very well written book at that.

could he be a real character that has an infinite life
Reply 3
God has anthropomorphic qualities in Genesis 3, when he is described as "walking in the morning of the garden" to meet Adam and Eve.

But no, philosophy has generally asserted that God cannot be seen as a human because he is not contingent - he is unknown virtually, and is holy.
Reply 4
no one can prove i am not the great god.
God is actually Bono from U2, little known fact.
Reply 6
Ferret_messiah
God is actually Bono from U2, little known fact.

I knew that. Have you heard Bono talk?
Reply 7
thats if there is a god....
Reply 8
matt4504
thats if there is a god....

There is. Bono.

Or maybe Steven Seagal.
Reply 9
JonnyB
There is. Bono.

Or maybe Steven Seagal.

Bono is a pretentious c**t.
oooh I think you may be right.
Reply 10
Yeeeeeeep
JonnyB
There is. Bono.

Or maybe Steven Seagal.

Steven Seagal is only a God in Japan. "Hi, I'm Steven Seagal, I can make crap films and yet be wildly popular with the Japanese! Why? I have no idea!"
Reply 12
I don't think there is a proper God, I prefer to let my inner bitch worship queen bitch Janice Dickenson on America's Next Top Model.
JonnyB
There is. Bono.

Or maybe Steven Seagal.

What? Pascal Cygan?
Reply 14
can you stick to the subject please
Reply 15
the closest thing to god is me anyway id be surprised if im not god
Reply 16
Here is the proof (more or less... I didn't look at the words in the book) that god does not exist:

I refuse to prove that I exist says God, for proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing.
Ah, says man but the Babelfish is proof beyond doubt that you exist for there is no way that such an extrodinary creature could evole by chance.
Oh, replies God. I hadn't thought of that, and promptly disappears in a puff of logic.
That was easy says amn and goes on to prove that black is white thus getting himself killed on the next zebra croosing.
Reply 17
This brings to mind that great philisophical question, what if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us, just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home?
Reply 18
LH
This brings to mind that great philisophical question, what if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us, just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home?

I dunno, was he?
Reply 19
JonnyB
I dunno, was he?

It's actually in the conditional tense.

Latest

Trending

Trending