The Student Room Group

How to accept the past

The past is always on my mind because my past is just traumatic. I try to write things to comfort myself like I will be blessed in the afterlife for suffering so much in this life but at the same time I could go to hell because no one likes me, God will sort out any disagreements/fights/arguments that were unresolved or whoevers fault it was, if I wanted them as friends I shouldn't have stressed them out but glad I didn't say anything to one of them, I should have kept quiet which I did do until the exams so I am proud of that. Someone will tell them off for invalidating people's issues telling them to think of others when they can't think straight themselves eventually and God will sort that person out in the afterlife and expose them in the afterlife. It's a sign of judgement day if you believe the one in the wrong over the person in the right but it is what it is. I don't know if writing down these thoughts and deleting the note after that makes me feel any better or helps me to process or helps me to heal. Does anyone have any tips other than this? It's keeping me awake and at the same time can't focus on some things like watching TV
Reply 1
I have the same problem before. But lemme try and remember the strategies I used to cope, cuz now I'm too complacent in life now.
Promise I will come back to answer when I remembered some of the strategies! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending