Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey All! :hello:

I'm currently a second year student (well just got my results, so now i'm a third year in september) currently back on the Isle of Man doingfwork experience with an IT firm to help create a website dedicated to you Manx Graduates out there!:work:

As part of this project I plAn to promote the site through the uni's you all attend, but to do this I need to know the most popular universities you all go to!

I really appreciate the help, please post a comment letting me know:
    Where your studying?
    What course you do?
    What year of study you're in!

Thanks in advance guys!:thumbsup:
    Nikki! X

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'de better add where I study!
    I'm at Edge Hill University, for those that don't know where it is, it's about 30mins North on the train from Liverpool, in between Liverpool and Preston!
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss-Louboutin)
    I'm currently a second year student (well just got my results, so now i'm a third year in september) currently back on the Isle of Man doingfwork experience with an IT firm to help create a website dedicated to you Manx Graduates out there!

I need to know the most popular universities you all go to!
    Isn't there already a site like this, in the form of Manxgraduates? They've been going for a few months now, and since they're working with the Department of Education they surely already know which universities we're at (they certainly have our e-mails, since they sent out a bunch to grads and undergrads when they first launched).

Not trying to be picky, I'm just curious.

ReputationRep:
    I'm working on improving the original Manx Graduates site, If your a member you may have noticed a lack of interactive features or helpfull information, which I plan to help change and make better.
    As I am a student on work experience, my main task is of market research and I am doing this through a variety of different means (this forum being one of them) rather than a simple data printoff.

ReputationRep:
    Ah! Ok, well my information's in my profile. You might also want to try out Manxforums, I know there's at least two students who are on there (and a few graduates).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much for your help, I'll check out your profile now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.