The Student Room Group

Manx Students!

Hey All! :hello:

I'm currently a second year student (well just got my results, so now i'm a third year in september) currently back on the Isle of Man doingfwork experience with an IT firm to help create a website dedicated to you Manx Graduates out there!:work:

As part of this project I plAn to promote the site through the uni's you all attend, but to do this I need to know the most popular universities you all go to!

I really appreciate the help, please post a comment letting me know:
Where your studying?
What course you do?
What year of study you're in!

Thanks in advance guys!:thumbsup:
Nikki! X
Reply 1
Thought I'de better add where I study!
I'm at Edge Hill University, for those that don't know where it is, it's about 30mins North on the train from Liverpool, in between Liverpool and Preston!
X
Reply 2
Miss-Louboutin

I'm currently a second year student (well just got my results, so now i'm a third year in september) currently back on the Isle of Man doingfwork experience with an IT firm to help create a website dedicated to you Manx Graduates out there!

I need to know the most popular universities you all go to!

Isn't there already a site like this, in the form of Manxgraduates? They've been going for a few months now, and since they're working with the Department of Education they surely already know which universities we're at (they certainly have our e-mails, since they sent out a bunch to grads and undergrads when they first launched).

Not trying to be picky, I'm just curious.
Reply 3
I'm working on improving the original Manx Graduates site, If your a member you may have noticed a lack of interactive features or helpfull information, which I plan to help change and make better.
As I am a student on work experience, my main task is of market research and I am doing this through a variety of different means (this forum being one of them) rather than a simple data printoff.
Reply 4
Ah! Ok, well my information's in my profile. You might also want to try out Manxforums, I know there's at least two students who are on there (and a few graduates).
Reply 5
Thanks very much for your help, I'll check out your profile now!

Latest

Trending

Trending