Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey All! :hello:

I'm currently a second year student (well just got my results, so now i'm a third year in september) currently back on the Isle of Man doingfwork experience with an IT firm to help create a website dedicated to you Manx Graduates out there!:work:

As part of this project I plAn to promote the site through the uni's you all attend, but to do this I need to know the most popular universities you all go to!

I really appreciate the help, please post a comment letting me know:
    Where your studying?
    What course you do?
    What year of study you're in!

Thanks in advance guys!:thumbsup:
    Nikki! X

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'de better add where I study!
    I'm at Edge Hill University, for those that don't know where it is, it's about 30mins North on the train from Liverpool, in between Liverpool and Preston!
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss-Louboutin)
    I'm currently a second year student (well just got my results, so now i'm a third year in september) currently back on the Isle of Man doingfwork experience with an IT firm to help create a website dedicated to you Manx Graduates out there!

I need to know the most popular universities you all go to!
    Isn't there already a site like this, in the form of Manxgraduates? They've been going for a few months now, and since they're working with the Department of Education they surely already know which universities we're at (they certainly have our e-mails, since they sent out a bunch to grads and undergrads when they first launched).

Not trying to be picky, I'm just curious.

ReputationRep:
    I'm working on improving the original Manx Graduates site, If your a member you may have noticed a lack of interactive features or helpfull information, which I plan to help change and make better.
    As I am a student on work experience, my main task is of market research and I am doing this through a variety of different means (this forum being one of them) rather than a simple data printoff.

ReputationRep:
    Ah! Ok, well my information's in my profile. You might also want to try out Manxforums, I know there's at least two students who are on there (and a few graduates).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much for your help, I'll check out your profile now!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.