The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
k9ruby
Why thank-you! Haven't updated it in a while as laptop dead. Reminds me...

i have a few blogs but i don't think they would be very interesting haha

i made this for no reason

http://lesbianchinroom.ning.com/

its an anagram of my name, that's why i made it haha

btw mods don't give me warnings or anything because it has absolutely nothing to do with lesbians
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 61
lol I have a blog it's awesome... maybe this is the reason why no girls are going to stafford because all the people going make jokes about dragonball z and have blogs :|

but this is mine http://www.re1ease.net/
Reply 62
Bonyjoe
lol I have a blog it's awesome... maybe this is the reason why no girls are going to stafford because all the people going make jokes about dragonball z and have blogs :|

but this is mine http://www.re1ease.net/

internet tv shows????? cool
Reply 63
Ive tried with blogs, i just couldnt get into them. I use Twitter like nothing though.
Reply 64
Mike_R
internet tv shows????? cool

yeah crazy man but shhhhhhhhhh!

Theres even a forum too lol
Reply 65
hehe secret..gotcha ;-)
Reply 66
yeah new members are always welcome, we do it for fun but the whole team would love to see it become popular.

Who knows what will happen though lol.
What are you studying Bony?
Reply 68
computer games programming :biggrin:
tut tut is all I can say. Im very passionate against illegal downloads, don't get me started!
Reply 70
Frazzled22
tut tut is all I can say. Im very passionate against illegal downloads, don't get me started!

lol may i ask why?

they charge extortionate prices and its not like they are being affected at all by anyone illegally downloading, do you see madonna living on the street?

besides there's a credit crunch on don't you know??
Reply 71
It's not really downloading though, the majority of people that use sites like that own tv licences and pay for sky tv, they just like to get the tv a year earlier than here in the uk because it takes so long for it to come out over here after america, most of the time their is never a way for tehm to see any of the shows, like underbelly which is an australian drama that will most likely never be picked up on english tv.

I won't start defending illegal downloading of other things but most of the time it's actually good for the industries, people test whatever it is, if its good they buy it, if they never had the chance to test it for free in the firstplace they would have never have bought it at all and would be none the wiser.
oh no the tv is fine, its Hannah Montana the movie im on about :tongue:
I think underbelly is on in the uk, it sounds familiar to me hmm ill wiki it
Reply 73
that testing thing is true. a few months ago i decided to get into a new tv series. thought ill try CSI, watched the first episode on the internet, liked it , then bought 3 seasons from hmv ( total bargain might i add, 3 seasons each in 2 parts, each part £3.99)
Reply 74
oh the movie, well yeah erm....

although a lot of the time I watch movies online then go see them because theyw ere so good, or I see them in the cinema then just have to see them again so online is the way to go, like the hangover, my god that film was so good when I went to see it, so the first thing I done was get it once a good copy was out and watch it again. I would have paid again if anyone else would have went with me lol.

Also like mike said there are many times where yous ee things on the internet and it will lead to you buying them on dvd, like how I met your mother, was on one night on bbc so watched it all online, was amazing, so bought all the available seasons on dvd.

Same with lost too lol. I can go on for days, but people have their opinions and you are very well entitled to yours as long as you don't start a picket line outside my house about it lol.
Reply 75
the hangover was an average film in my opinion...dont kill me haha i dont think it lives up to all the hype it gets
Underbelly was on FX last year. I remember my mum watching it, shes a telly addict and watchs random things!

HMV is great for dvds, got the first 6 seasons of Family Guy for £50 half price a while back
Reply 77
Bonyjoe
yeah new members are always welcome, we do it for fun but the whole team would love to see it become popular.

Who knows what will happen though lol.

everyone feel free to join my chin room :yep: :yep:
I don't agree with illegally downloading films, music and games.
If you want to watch tv i think its alright because most are on things like iplayer anyway so just because your too late to watch it there doesn't mean you shouldn't watch it at all.
I just don't think its fair to get things for free that other people have worked hard to make. The fact that its illegal doesn't bother me so much, its just that if people download it without paying then it may be considered a flop and then hard woking people could loose their jobs.
Sorry to be a wet blanket, it just winds me up. If people want things so bad they should be willing to pay for it/ get some patience :tongue:
Reply 79
well I look forward to more heated debates in stafford uni lol

Now Im off to play some legally bought call of duty lol, boy did that thing cost quite a bit of hard earned cash lol

Latest

Trending

Trending