The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Est.1989
Yh i emailed em last night, just waiting to hear back from the guy.
hopefully they'll be able to find me some digs for the week

I have emailed the organizer too - about the application....but he hasnt got back to me yet.....hopefully it should all get sorted....btw which degree course have you chosen to study?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
BSc chemistry but thinking of changing it to the MChem with Business and Management

how long has it been since you sent your email?
Reply 22
Est.1989
BSc chemistry but thinking of changing it to the MChem with Business and Management

OOooo...cool...and well it has been a week now...still no reply back :frown:
Reply 23
Est.1989

Hey...i have just recieved a reply from him. He said that they wont be able to provide any accomodation, however you can contact the Manchester accomodation halls and maybe ask them if they can accomodate you before actually the university starts. Otherwise, he suggested to contact youth hostels. Hmmmm.....
Reply 24
memenme_1
Hey...i have just recieved a reply from him. He said that they wont be able to provide any accomodation, however you can contact the Manchester accomodation halls and maybe ask them if they can accomodate you before actually the university starts. Otherwise, he suggested to contact youth hostels. Hmmmm.....

yh i got that too but im not feeling paying any extra money for accommodation. don't think its worth it. would have been good to go tho.
Physics is the true science. And Maths is better then science.

P.S. Although, saying that chemistry is probably one of the hardest things ever. I would hate to be a chemistry student.
Reply 26
Ykljdsfdg
I'm going to change to Chemistry (4 Years) [MChem] F109
or
Medicinal Chemistry (4 Years) [MChem] F152
or
Chemical Engineering (4 Years) [MEng] H801 (But I doubt I'd get the AAB required)

What is your current chosen subject btw? I am one MChem chemistry :biggrin:
Reply 27
Ykljdsfdg
accounting finance

When I did my ucas I really didn't know anything and I put whatever now... and now I know a lot more but it's too late...

also, I was going to put manchester 1st and I chose the best accommodation ahead of time but now I'm not going to get that! I'm going to get the ****** left-behinds.

I really don't know what to do, I really like my 1st choice degree etc, but I also really want to do chemistry...

Go for what your hearts says.....if you wont enjoy your course...then theres no point in doing it.....as for accomodation, speak to the accomodation service...perhaps they might be able to help you with something......:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending