Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For the IB mock exams before the trial, will they be question-bank generated or exact Watch

ReputationRep:
    For the IB mock exams before the trial, will they be question-bank generated or exact copy of the preceding past paper?

e.g. for May 09 candidates, the mock exam was mostly in January or February, so would the mock exam papers be based entirely on Nov 08 papers?

ReputationRep:
    Have you covered enough of the syllabi to do whole papers? At my school the mocks at the end of the first year were a mixture and the ones in January were whole papers. It depends on whether you've finished covering all the material by that stage.

ReputationRep:
    and i do not think the school must pick questions from the recent exam, its not necessary and they could pick any exam question they want. Moreover i doubt the Nov 08 papers were released yet in January, its released on late February, therefore schools doesnt get hold of it unless they have their students sat the exam and got the exam paper from their IBC a day after.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.