The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

natty_d
:sad:

Any date you can do? :cry:

Whenever i'm in London next i'm guessing, so whenever you guys have a second meet i'll have to go to that :smile:

It's a shame, I was in London that time last year and I would've been down this year too but my friend is kind of planning a halloween thing so i'm gonna stay here for the holidays.

I've just come back from London actually! But I couldn't stay as I have school tomorrow :o:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
I can't book my driving lessons for next week because I don't have my timetable, and won't until monday, and he's fully booked all the times after school, and he's just got a new car, and my test is very very very close :sad:

on a lighter note
:wavey:
How is everyone?
Wow. :eek4:
Ghosh, keep the looks for your maths books :hand:
Melting Sugar.
Whenever i'm in London next i'm guessing, so whenever you guys have a second meet i'll have to go to that :smile:

:puppyeyes:

Ah man. Next time then :sadnod:
Well done :h:

:party: school tomorrow. -_-
School tomorrow :moon:
Or for me... :hubba:
Reply 3588
:rofl:
Reply 3589
School next weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :h:
School on monday :smile:
Malsy
School next weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :h:

:colonhash:
My UCAS can officially be sent off now! (once all the references and stuff have been added) :biggrin:
piece_by_piece
My UCAS can officially be sent off now! (once all the references and stuff have been added) :biggrin:

:eek3: I need to get a move on. :afraid:
Reply 3594
this thread could come on useful :beard: I need a decent calculator, any suggestions?
school friday :emo:

and timetable today :shifty: who puts three hours back to back of history on one day :dry:
I have the second one...but with a solar panel :teeth:
piece_by_piece

Oh. Em. Gee.

I seriously need to start. ****.

And I have a graphical calculator :proud:
letsdothetimewarpagain
school friday :emo:

and timetable today :shifty: who puts three hours back to back of history on one day :dry:

:hahaha:
I have the first one. :h:

Latest