The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thank you very much guys. :yep:
:stomp: Why is a friday day so bad for the cinema up here!
Reply 5462
Mid-ucas crisis with choices!! Ahhh.
jaz_jaz

Too many/too few?
jaz_jaz

:console:

Whats the problem?
Reply 5465
I've got QMUL- which i know, even if I got 4 rejections and 1 offer from them, i would never, never go there. i just hated it at the open day. So, its basically a wasted choice. and i really want to apply to bath!!! even if i get rejected, at least i'll have tried..but im too scared.
jaz_jaz
I've got QMUL- which i know, even if I got 4 rejections and 1 offer from them, i would never, never go there. i just hated it at the open day. So, its basically a wasted choice. and i really want to apply to bath!!! even if i get rejected, at least i'll have tried..but im too scared.

:hugs: Don't be scared, just go for it...its a less wasted choice even if you were to get rejected!
jaz_jaz

If you know you wouldn't go to QMUL for defo anyway, you may as well put Bath down! You'll have more of a chance than you think and even if you're right, you haven't lost anything more than you would have done by putting QMUL.

I say go for it :biggrin:

Baaaaaah

Finally finished my first draft. :colondollar:

So happy! Now just go to start the editing process and hopefully if I hint i'm on my way to my head of year today he'll write my reference during half term and my application will be off the day after we get back from half term. :smile:
Reply 5470
OMG right. I keep feeling sorry for Nick Griffin bcos of his lazy eye and several chins. I'm meant to be hating the man!!!!
EDIT: thanks guys lol, i've got 4A predicitions so i'm hoping its enough
Reply 5471
Ewwwwwwwww. Hhahaha, though.
Melting Sugar.
Finally finished my first draft. :colondollar:

So happy! Now just go to start the editing process and hopefully if I hint i'm on my way to my head of year today he'll write my reference during half term and my application will be off the day after we get back from half term. :smile:

YAAAAAAAAAAY! Finally :rave:
Well done! :hugs:

It feels good, don't it? :h:
natty_d
YAAAAAAAAAAY! Finally :rave:
Well done! :hugs:

It feels good, don't it? :h:

:yes:

It needs a fair bit of changing but the hard bit is done!
Reply 5474
ghosh are you doing additional further maths?
Reply 5475
:itsme:

booze :naughty:
Reply 5476
:teehee:

I'm good, half term next week :coma: yourself?
Reply 5477
It's half term for me too, but I'm not excited, really.
Booze and Chess :naughty:

:awesome:
Shot Chess, eh? :beard: :p:

I must say I prefer cards :teeth:

Latest