bob9001
Wow.

Geek world much tonight :p:

This.
:p:
Morning all, how be?

Funny of the day

lul! oh dear :/

is there absolutely no way you could get up there by yourself?
they havent even told me when to be there or anything, not impressed at all :s-smilie:
Reply 6264
raceforthefishman
Morning all, how be?

Funny of the day

It's a shame tbh cos you so would've got in imo!
raceforthefishman
Morning all, how be?

Funny of the day

It's a sign. :moon:
Speaking of geek world, at my interview today in the JCR of the college, 2 Comp Sci applicants were having a discussion about algorithms and how they'd hooked their PS3 up to process with its multiple processors.
Reply 6267
:wtf:
ArchedEdge
Speaking of geek world, at my interview today in the JCR of the college, 2 Comp Sci applicants were having a discussion about algorithms and how they'd hooked their PS3 up to process with its multiple processors.

:wtf:

How did your interview go? :smile:
ArchedEdge

lmfao i would have been like :facepalm:

how was the inteview anyway?:smile:
ArchedEdge

hahaha!

those crazy comp sci's :p:, worse than the mathmos :wink:
Subject interview was good, the general interview not so good

But the TSA was pretty good

So overall fairly good I think :biggrin:
ArchedEdge
Subject interview was good, the general interview not so good

But the TSA was pretty good

So overall fairly good I think :biggrin:

Yay, nice one then :smile:

The way I see it with my oxrod cock-up is that, if I went to a restaurant...or any kind of organised event....where you got pissed about this much *They have half of october all of november and a bit of december with your application* you would either complain or not pay....
I'm not prepared to go to a spot that can't organise their application process to let in their new customers...:rolleyes:

Haha...I got an email back from them today :cool:

/rant

How is everyone today?
I have a new avvy. That is all. :cool:

How are you race? :smile:
Reply 6275
raceforthefishman
Yay, nice one then :smile:

The way I see it with my oxrod cock-up is that, if I went to a restaurant...or any kind of organised event....where you got pissed about this much *They have half of october all of november and a bit of december with your application* you would either complain or not pay....
I'm not prepared to go to a spot that can't organise their application process to let in their new customers...:rolleyes:

Haha...I got an email back from them today :cool:

/rant

How is everyone today?

:frown: As I've said though, if anyone could get an offer for your course at Oxford it's you!:h:

Anyway you have four offers ...after looking at your sig with the 'firm/insurance' bit just wondering what your top choice is :h: :teeth: :teeth:
Reply 6276
Champagne Supernova

How are you race? :smile:

And I love it. :sexface:
Good. :sexface: :p:
Reply 6278
textext :biggrin:
Champagne Supernova