The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6760
Sorry to hear about your loss Jaz! =(

Man, I'm finding it so hard to get motivated.
I've done no revision today :K:
I'm doing revison now. :fyi:
Reply 6763
I woke up at 3. :sigh: Clearly, not good.
That's late maaaaaaaaaan. When are you back to school/sixth form/whatever you call it? Good luck waking up tomorrow if it is tomorrow. :p:
Reply 6765
The other night I went to sleep at 8 :wtf: Seriously messed up:sad:
I think I'm back tomorrow, not sure if I'm going to go in though. Argh!
:confused: Odd lol! :p:

Why not? :frown:
Reply 6767
I know! :frown:
I don't know, well, I've not finished my coursework and I have homework due in I've not done that can't really be done as it's a long essay :sigh: So I don't know what to do :puppyeyes:
Well, coursework may be important...but as for homework....say you've had to revise other subjects! :ninja:
Malsy
Sorry to hear about your loss Jaz! =(

Man, I'm finding it so hard to get motivated.

I find thinking "if I don't revise i wont get AAB and will fail @ life/won't get into my firm" usually helps me :p:

Hey Mal what are your plans for after 6th form?
Reply 6770
Melting Sugar.
I find thinking "if I don't revise i wont get AAB and will fail @ life/won't get into my firm" usually helps me :p:

Hey Mal what are your plans for after 6th form?

Unsure. I'll hopefully be applying next year to uni. but I honestly don't mind when I go to uni; I'm not one to rush and want to go straight away as long as I'm there at some point in the next couple of years I'll be happy :yep:
Malsy
Unsure. I'll hopefully be applying next year to uni. but I honestly don't mind when I go to uni; I'm not one to rush and want to go straight away as long as I'm there at some point in the next couple of years I'll be happy :yep:

Ahh cool :smile:

Are you going to have a gap-year-style-year next year? Or are you off out into the big wide world :| (i think that scares me more!)
:sigh:
Revision -- hasn't happened....but I'm half way through an olympiad paper :smile:
What would you do in a gap year mal?
I'm sure you told me something once
race, I see you've firmed Sheffield..:teeth: What's your insurance?
Reply 6774
I think I'd just do general stuff like get a job/learn how to drive/travel/work experience etc!
When I travel though it'll probably be definitely in 2011 so not straight after exams like July time i.e. next summer but probably months after that. All I know is I'll apply to uni and relax in my gap year and do whatever:teeth:
Champagne Supernova
Well, coursework may be important...but as for homework....say you've had to revise other subjects! :ninja:

I have this problem and my french teacher is :afraid:
Champagne Supernova
race, I see you've firmed Sheffield..:teeth: What's your insurance?

Newcastle because its the only other ABB offer...and I wouldn't be devastated if I had to go there!

but Sheffsheff :teeth:
electricity physics takes the absolute piss :rant:
I wish we could take a gap year in between AS and A2 :o:
clad in armour
electricity physics takes the absolute piss :rant:

^^I modified accordingly

(Core 3 takes the piss too)

Latest