The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

raceforthefishman
Awww sheffield let down :sigh:
Theyre supposed to be ****-hot for my course thankfully!

Can't you get a couple of friends over at the weekend, mebbes not to be completely smashed but to join you in the merrymaking?

Well as I said my bf's coming over along with about 20 members of my family =| which is a scary thought, but it shouldn't be so bad :smile:

FINALLY I will be treated as an adult :biggrin:

jaz_jaz
Yo hannah bbzzzzz happs for today

thank youuu :h:
even if you did call me little one! :p:
oi hannah happy birthday :p:
although i facebook'd instead :yep:
oi...charming...
:p:

Whats the craic with this muslim driving school thing thats going to start in 10mins 'those featured foster an intimate relationship between instructor and student because of the cultural restrictions that Muslim women experience' --- I don't understand being about as cultured as a teaspoon...

Spoiler

overclocked
oi hannah happy birthday :p:
although i facebook'd instead :yep:

:yep: thanks :smile:

raceforthefishman
oi...charming...
:p:

Whats the craic with this muslim driving school thing thats going to start in 10mins 'those featured foster an intimate relationship between instructor and student because of the cultural restrictions that Muslim women experience' --- I don't understand being about as cultured as a teaspoon...

Spoiler

Spoiler

lozz2601
Yeh, S1 is a million times better than S2 - S1 actually has some different/relevant stuff in it, when as far as I can tell S2 is just about distributions. Like 4 different types. And then modelling them on one other.
It seems very pointless and not very mathsy.

....and therefore very nicely nice btw i dont know about you lozz but mei is not like that ever
Melting Sugar.

ye have yourself a good 'un :woo: :smile:
Maths me now plz, question C + D

Not understanding how you find the point D, and why its dot product should equal 0 and how that helps anyone.

And then with the triangle, how do you figure out what's the base/height, do you just have to imagine the triangle in your head and map it out etc?
Can this question be completed by finding the angle between 2 of the lines and then using the 1/2ab sinc thing?

Cheers :biggrin:
Reply 7127
That better be FM?
That looks like more advanced FP1 - so its probably C4. :smile:
Reply 7129
ah ****.

my exam was horrific today. it was so..not like the past papers :sad:
O I C

Thanks dude.

You're just too awesome

Luv ya :love:
jaz_jaz
ah ****.

my exam was horrific today. it was so..not like the past papers :sad:

It was bad, so i'm hoping low boundaries!
Reply 7132
Oh i see.
I remember doing it in FP1. matrices...no? but with the nightmarish signs from M1 :eek:
I've heard bad things about these exams this session....urg..mine are going to be hard :sigh:
:ditto:
Oh my, its actually glacial
brrrrrrr

Has everyone had good days?
Beth's stupid warning.

Stupid TSR rules...:rant:

:ninja:
Champagne Supernova
Beth's stupid warning.

:hahaha:

Screwed over by your own mod matez :h: I'm sure your exam was ok :console:

Well Done, Ghosh! Possible insurance? :woo:
:shifty: Natsterroo

And yeah, congrats Ghosh, hell an offer from Imperial is darn fantastic....:holmes:
Champagne Supernova
Beth's stupid warning.

If you are on about S1 it's a 4.30am restriction :fyi:

Well done ghosh :biggrin:

Latest