letsdothetimewarpagain
MS should decide who does the next OP, or do some sort of competition :yep:

Beth, I think you should be canvassing for me tbh :flutter:
I have my ideas on how to decide :wink:
intrigued.....I don't want it, btw. Just to clarify :p:
lozz2601
intrigued.....I don't want it, btw. Just to clarify :p:

:yy:

and if I did choose it, I also wouldn't pick anyone who's already done it before (or the new people, i.e. beth and kuriso, for this one - seeing as some of the "oldies" haven't done an OP yet :o:) to make it a bit fairer.
MS you should ask them to write a letter and see who can suck up the most :yep:
As said, sort it amonst yourselves. Oh and MS, don't ask me. :hmmm: If it's an unpopular decision, the blame can be on your shoulders. And your shoulders only. :awesome:
Reply 7327
CS do it.

he's kind of inbetween- a mod and an oldie. :biggrin:
Champagne Supernova
As said, sort it amonst yourselves. Oh and MS, don't ask me. :hmmm: If it's an unpopular decision, the blame can be on your shoulders. And your shoulders only. :awesome:

Wait, are you saying not to get your opinion on the person I choose before I say? Or are you being sarcastic and unhappy because I've presumed I can choose - because I haven't, I was going to check with you first I promise :angel:
I will pick fair and square :smile: You don't have to write me a letter, and no sucking up :hmmm:
Melting Sugar.
Wait, are you saying not to get your opinion on the person I choose before I say? Or are you being sarcastic and unhappy because I've presumed I can choose - because I haven't, I was going to check with you first I promise :angel:

Yup. :proud:

Not at all haha! :p:
Malsy
CS do it.

That hurt real deep. :emo:

Is this because I said I wasn't going to pick anyone who'd done it before? :wink:

Champagne Supernova
Yup. :proud:

Not at all haha! :p:

But I need your opinion! :o: I'll ask the other people who've done an OP like GHOSH and Mal to help decide then..

AFTER EXAMS THOUGH HOPEFULLY stop typing so much people!
You can tell me who you're going to choose, and then I'll say what they can do. Me or Beth can now move it if needs, we don't have to rely on a super. So long as it's done somewhere where we can get to it! :p:
Champagne Supernova
You can tell me who you're going to choose, and then I'll say what they can do. Me or Beth can now move it if needs, we don't have to rely on a super. So long as it's done somewhere where we can get to it! :p:

Okay, I haven't really decided yet..
Reply 7334
I never suck up to hannah, in fact I usually use sarcasm with her. :awesome:
:itsme:
:awesome:

:sigh:
:nospam:
Me??

Terribly sorry :sad:

Im just happy as im getting back on the roaaads soon

but sad
because I still havn't revised for mechanics