Melting Sugar.
PSs and AS results

wanna swap?

No thanks :o: I'm good :awesome:
natty_d
:hmmm:

:nothing:
John Locke
How come this year the GCSE lot get to keep their countdown thread full of spam in GCSE, whereas we got punted to chat last year?

It's been moved to Chat, their first one anyway. The next one (and any more) will promptly follow (once they're maxed out/not long after results day). :h:
anisha.doshi

You made the right choice :indiff:

:sad:

In other news, going to see The Time Traveller's Wife on Wednesday :borat:
Reply 1585
Melting Sugar.

Take me :puppyeyes:
Champagne Supernova
It's been moved to Chat, their first one anyway. The next one (and any more) will promptly follow (once they're maxed out/not long after results day). :h:

:colone: I see
John Locke
How come this year the GCSE lot get to keep their countdown thread full of spam in GCSE, whereas we got punted to chat last year?

They didn't, it got moved to chat.

:hahaha:
Melting Sugar.

:console:

TTTW :bored: It's all about G.I. Joe and Orphan (which I apparently hear is very disturbing :beard:)
Although, I'm not sure what happens to the A Level Countdown thread, I think that'll stay, provided it doesn't get too spammy, which it doesn't appear to be...
jaz_jaz
Take me :puppyeyes:

I would, but three's a crowd and all that.. :sad:
anisha.doshi
:console:

TTTW :bored: It's all about G.I. Joe and Orphan (which I apparently hear is very disturbing :beard:)

I'm going to see G.I. Joe most likely too :borat:

TTTW is a VERY GOOD BOOK so :plz2:
Reply 1592
anisha.doshi

oh you're actually awaiting gcse results:colondollar: i thought you were just in that thread with another agenda like me:evil: :p:
Malsy
oh you're actually awaiting gcse results:colondollar: i thought you were just in that thread with another agenda like me:evil: :p:

I had a feeling that's what you were talking about :hmmm: But anyway - I can understand the trivial-ness of GCSEs after doing AS maths :emo:
Malsy

:eek:
Melting Sugar.
I'm going to see G.I. Joe most likely too :borat:

TTTW is a VERY GOOD BOOK so :plz2:

Suuuuuuuuureee............
Hey, boys can appreciate TTTW as much as we can.
rachel mcadams :coma:
anisha.doshi
Suuuuuuuuureee............

:yep: :h:
It looks stupid.

But Rachel Mcadams, speaking from someone with a lot of girl crushes, is actually :coma:-worthy.

Latest