The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i kinda have the same figure,
looking at this picture made me realize that i REALLY need to gain some weight,i tottaly hate it, i have no hips :frown:
lol no wonder, people keep on telling me i look anorexic
Reply 61
if the girl modeling is happy with how she appears then i have no qualms.
She looks great.
Reply 63
I think she is too skinny. I wouldn't have thought so if she didn't have those skinny thighs, but the fact that she doesn't carry her fat anywhere convinces me. If she had that skinny upper body but rounder thighs and bum, I wouldn't think there was a problem. I wonder if she has periods. I can't imagine how she has anywhere near 20% bodyfat.
I love skinny shoulders. I think a stomach looks best when it's rounded in the middle but with lines of definition curving on each side though.
Reply 65
Wow im shocked, thought most people woudnt like how skinny she is. But i was wrong.
Reply 66
she looks amazing
Reply 67
Her stomach looks too thin.
littlebluesocks
I used to be like that, and absolutely hated it. It's too skinny, and it doesn't make you feel womanly at all. Girls should have boobs and a bum and hips!

Get your own username!!!!! :eek:

Edit: That girl's figure is horrific. You can be slim and "toned" with a low bodyfat % without potruding ribs and hips. That's STARVING, ladies.
I'm surprised at the number of females with a positive view of her figure. Seems many of you have low self-esteem.
Reply 70
Err, personal view = ugly and far too thin.
Reply 71
Anonymous
anon or delete please.

ok, so im totally normal, mentally stable etc... i dont suffer from eating problems, anorexia etc.. BUT i do like this girl's body. infact i would love to have a body like this. when i mentioned this to my friend she told me that was just wrong, i was being an idiot. i'm just sort of curious to get other perspectives?

This is a well-known model. I can't remember her name but she died from anorexia. Her body is awful, you can see her bones.
Very interesting how all the guys don't like her figure, yet the girls do...
I would love to be that slim, yet part of me knows that it's not healthy, I think it's just a weird craving that many girls have!
Reply 73
She's pretty but much too skinny
Reply 74
Looks disgusting.
Reply 75
~Amy-Eliza~
Very interesting how all the guys don't like her figure, yet the girls do...
I would love to be that slim, yet part of me knows that it's not healthy, I think it's just a weird craving that many girls have!

Not all guys that have posted on the thread have disliked her figure.
Not all guys that have posted on the thread have disliked her figure.

Yeah, I just kind of skimmed through the thread...
I didn't mean to generalise completely :o:
Reply 77
I love having read this thread. There are loads of women (the ones who say she borderline excused) who say they'd like to/kill to be that size and yet most of the men then point out that they find it unattractive. It amuses me that women have different visions of whats attractive on women to men. From what I've seen, but I have no evidence, men do the same thing when it comes to thinking what women find attractive (e.g. the ridiculous muscle [not toned but overdone] on some guys and often fashion sense)

From my perspective I have to say that I prefer a woman to have a little meat on her and have hips. I suppose thats human instinct for man to want a woman with childbearing hips (whether he wants children or not)
she's got the body of an underfed 9 year old.
Reply 79
Seba_Nile
I love having read this thread. There are loads of women (the ones who say she borderline excused) who say they'd like to/kill to be that size and yet most of the men then point out that they find it unattractive. It amuses me that women have different visions of whats attractive on women to men. From what I've seen, but I have no evidence, men do the same thing when it comes to thinking what women find attractive (e.g. the ridiculous muscle [not toned but overdone] on some guys and often fashion sense)

I dont think so, i think men are more varied, some like being skinny and the fashion with that. A lot are happy in the middle and of course yes there are some that like being massive with no fat.

Latest