The Student Room Group

Girl suddenly blocked me for no reason

I meet a girl when she started to work in my workplace. We started to talking etc. I saw her to interest me, because always try to find my attention and to talk with me.. So probably She liked me, So a couple weeks later I asked her out, and She accepted. Than later She asked me when I will be free so we can organize something.. Than I answered and the next day I asked her to let me know when she will be free, because I had an idea but for that we have to be free both of us. She didnt answer anything for this.. Than the next day I noticed, that She blocked me on social media... Couple days later when I see her She didnt even wanted to look at me and didnt say hy.. Just past next to me like nothing happend... Was very wierd.. I didnt asked her why... Because I think its pointless anyway.. Obvious that She dont want to talk with me... If I have to quess i think there is another guy in the back or something like that... Any other idea?
Reply 1
How would we know? Ask her.
Original post by Pippancs
I meet a girl when she started to work in my workplace. We started to talking etc. I saw her to interest me, because always try to find my attention and to talk with me.. So probably She liked me, So a couple weeks later I asked her out, and She accepted. Than later She asked me when I will be free so we can organize something.. Than I answered and the next day I asked her to let me know when she will be free, because I had an idea but for that we have to be free both of us. She didnt answer anything for this.. Than the next day I noticed, that She blocked me on social media... Couple days later when I see her She didnt even wanted to look at me and didnt say hy.. Just past next to me like nothing happend... Was very wierd.. I didnt asked her why... Because I think its pointless anyway.. Obvious that She dont want to talk with me... If I have to quess i think there is another guy in the back or something like that... Any other idea?

Maybe its because of your english and grammer?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Maybe its because of your english and grammer?

bruh
Reply 4
She found a Chad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending