The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I do every now and then, if i haven't had sex for ages and ages but I rarely get the urge and like somebody said earlier, the real thing is much better! :yes:
Reply 161
girls who do it are soo dirty
Reply 162
Nah its good to know that its not just men who have these nearly uncontrollable urges. Having said that I think guys only do it to control their horniness so it fluctuates...we dont have a set routine where we do it at 9pm on the dot every day! (at least I dont anyway)

Having said that though the OP should have added an option for 2times a day or 3times a day in the poll. Once a day is sooo....childish :smile:
Yes. It can vary between 'almost every day' and 'occasionally'; but is more often than not, the former.
Yes, and when I feel like it, which varies quite a lot.
Yes, about 3 times a week at uni.
No privacy / disastrous consequences if caught at home so maybe once every 2-3 weeks.
Not often, a couple of times a month maybe. Don't feel the need - get my pleasures elsewhere.
A high sex drive (potential since im a virgin) +no bf

Means i do it quite a lot :yes: :wink:
lol at the 10,000 views in 2 weeks.
Boyfriend does it for me ;] but shhh he reads my posts! He's on holiday for 2 weeks now... Got to entertain myself somehow. Think I should buy a bullet?
Yes, occasionally. I'm 24 and have always been single. I think I'd go mad if I didn't! My 'every day' phase was when I was younger.
Yes... a couple of times a week ususally.
Sh4w
Oh, leave him be. He's just a harmless pervert.

And what's wrong with harmless pervs like all us guys on this forum?
Daily. I blame it on high sex drive : p
tropical-twist3
LOL.....power showers ftw :colone:

GIRL, do you know your lips are killing me?:woo:
The view count on this thread, haha
At least once a week, more if the boyfriend isnt around to service me:p:
Haha...the poll results so far is hilarious.
I'm going to masturbate tonight
Ken321
Girls: Do you masturbate?
How frequently?

P.S. It is quite obvious that guys most likely do it pretty much every single day (from what I assume).
Ultimately, there is a lot of speculation on whether girls have as much sex drive as guys.
Hopefully, this poll will reveal answers.

I am a guy and I have never masturbated. Some people think I have a low sex drive but I have a very high sex drive. I am a virgin. I am simply scared of the feeling ejaculation will give me.

Latest

Trending

Trending