The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spanish is looking good :biggrin:
Reply 41
Sam, do you know when other marking schemes will be added?
Reply 43
I want the computing credit answers up, I want to see how badly I failed.
Reply 44

:lolwut:

That doesn't count as an exaaaam thoughh
But i'm going to read the answers anyway :smile:
Reply 45
Ronar
:lolwut:

That doesn't count as an exaaaam thoughh
But i'm going to read the answers anyway :smile:

Why doesn't it count as an exam? Learning facts about hygiene and nutrients and doing the planning/design task (LO1 or LO2... can't remember which it was) was actually quite time consuming and tricky :biggrin:
Reply 46
I remember HE in S2...I cooked apple crumble without the apples :awesome:
Reply 47
CallumFR
Why doesn't it count as an exam? Learning facts about hygiene and nutrients and doing the planning/design task (LO1 or LO2... can't remember which it was) was actually quite time consuming and tricky :biggrin:

I can do home economics in the house though :P
To be honest though I reckon I've failed modern studies :P So yes lol
Reply 48
LuhLah
I remember HE in S2...I cooked apple crumble without the apples :awesome:

:hahaha:

I loved HE. I was gutted when I got a 2. I appealed for a 1 but no such luch :frown: Aah well, I got over it. My school doesn't offer it at higher and I really wanted to do it aswell...
xo-Heva
:hahaha:

I loved HE. I was gutted when I got a 2. I appealed for a 1 but no such luch :frown: Aah well, I got over it. My school doesn't offer it at higher and I really wanted to do it aswell...

Same and it was just because the past two years of pupils have all failed it :mad:
Eee, I want my subjects uploaded :frown:
Reply 51
http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/09miCompStudiesSGC.pdf SG Computing.

Omg I'm shaking. I went through that and counted up all the marks I knew I got. I've got 2 1's, or 1 & 2. I'm so happy. I thought I failed that horribadly.
Reply 52
LuhLah
http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/09miCompStudiesSGC.pdf SG Computing.

Omg I'm shaking. I went through that and counted up all the marks I knew I got. I've got 2 1's, or 1 & 2. I'm so happy. I thought I failed that horribadly.

Yay! Congratz :cool:
Reply 53
Ok, two more added:

Business Management
Cantonese
Reply 54
Well, guys they have added the 2009 Business Management ones... dunno if I should check mines!!

Lol that was weirdd LuhLah
Reply 55
Ahhh, Business Management.... resisting the urge to check...

edit - well I'm looking... I have no idea what I put down but most is what I think I would put down anyways...
Reply 56
I just scanned mines and I think I got an A... but I'm not going to be too sure. My heart was beating soom uch
Reply 57
I dunno lol, I'm skimming it aswell. I honestly haven't a clue to what I put down, but it kinda isn't looking good lol...

I'm sure I'll be ok though...
Reply 58
Bah, why won't they add my subjects? >.<
Reply 59
ENGLISH is up!

Have fun guys looking, glad i did it last year lmfao. Why am i excited haha!

Latest

Trending

Trending