The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Unknown?
I was told that it was unnatural and I showed you that it happens in nature.

Ok then, how about I said that it was unnatural for a (human) mother to have the desire to eat her own children? Would you then say that, of course it's natural, because some spiders do it?:rolleyes:
Reply 62
star_5
Ok then, how about I said that it was unnatural for a (human) mother to have the desire to eat her own children? Would you then say that, of course it's natural, because some spiders do it?:rolleyes:

Maybe if there's an overpopulation problem then it may become an evolutionary instinct in order to reduce the population and make sure only the best survive.
Reply 63
Unknown?
Maybe if there's an overpopulation problem then it may become an evolutionary instinct in order to reduce the population and make sure only the best survive.

So why was there ever a need for China's one child policy...I suppose you think the mothers should have eaten their own children because the country was overpopulated? The 'evolutionary instinct' to eat one's own children wasn't very widespread there, there, was it?:rolleyes: Stupid people...they should just have followed the spider's lead...:rolleyes:
Reply 64
star_5
So why was there ever a need for China's one child policy...I suppose you think the mothers should have eaten their own children because the country was overpopulated? The 'evolutionary instinct' to eat one's own children wasn't very widespread there, there, was it?:rolleyes: Stupid people...they should just have followed the spider's lead...:rolleyes:

You were asking a hypothetical question and I answered with a hypothetical answer of what could happen and how it could be explained logically. Personally I think its unnatural for humans to want to eat their young at this time as there isn't a reason to. But having sex with a corpse is a different circumstance, the person is dead, they're a bunch of inanimate atoms now. The living partner may want to engage in some necrophilia for sentimental reasons similar to holding onto a family airlume.
Reply 65
Unknown?

Only the best survive? You know animals do it to protect their children? No matter how strong a baby is, I think its mother could overpower it.
Reply 66
JoeTSR
Only the best survive? You know animals do it to protect their children? No matter how strong a baby is, I think its mother could overpower it.

Do what to protect their children? Eat them? :s-smilie:
i'm still in disbelief the OP thinks that screwing a dead body is morally acceptable...
Reply 68
Chrrye
It is the part where one is dead, you freak. It is not and will never be natural.

So law should derive on what is and is not natural?!
Reply 69
So law should derive on what is and is not natural?!

No. I did not say that. I think what is natural is a fair place to start from a moral point of view, although it should be expanded, to reflect the developments of morality and culture(eg homosexuality equal rights for women etc.).

I dont believe this should extend to necrophilia.

What is your opinion 733337, cool to have sex with dead people?
You have dragged me back to a thread I would have preferred never to see again :frown:
Reply 70
Unknown?
Whats weird about having sex with a dead corpse though?

ew thats similar to kill bill vol 1
Well if they've only just died, they'd still be warm so surely it'd be like they were just sleeping.. :ninja:
Morlock

Sexual penetration of a corpse is illegal, so one could possibly get away with a grope, or perhaps some fellatio or cunnilingus.

Nine States in the USA have no laws outlawing the penetration of corpses :yes:
Reply 73
Unknown?
Do what to protect their children? Eat them? :s-smilie:

Yep.
Whether its consensual or not, it's still beyond the realms of human decency.. I say keep it illegal. First Paedophile Pride now this..
Reply 75
Could you imagine how bad that would? Say your wife died and you were getting it on with her lifeless, cold body over and over. Could you imagine how much she'd get "filled up"? Very unhygenic, good way to spread disease, it's very morally wrong.
Reply 76
:puke:

Eww. While I don't think having sex with a corpse counts as rape (it's not a living being therefore can't be raped, in fact even calling it sex isn't quite right, really it's masturbation with a corpse), I don't think it should be legal because it's ****ing disgusting. Normally I wouldn't consider that grounds for it being illegal, but I'm making an exception in this case.
Reply 77
Yep I can image the dilema. Your wife is dying do you:
a) Call an ambulance and put her into the recovery position
b) Put on some Barry White and grab your condoms

:rolleyes:
Reply 78
Psyk
I don't think it should be illegal because it's ****ing disgusting. Normally I wouldn't consider that grounds for it being illegal, but I'm making an exception in this case.

nudge. edit that :smile:
Reply 79
Chrrye
nudge. edit that :smile:

Whoops, thanks for that.

Latest