The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ShortRef
The cat in the vid in your sig is on drugs.

I rest my case.

Nah, she's just Japanese.
Reply 301
Nex Angelus
erm

how am i self obsessed when i choose to take some drugs??

my fault that i take some drugs, well DUH idiot.

GenericStudent
Ignorant, closed minded people make me angry. Your not a risk taker, don't judge other people because they are.

It's nothing to do with being closed minded, it's about him being an annoying ****. I've already stated plenty of times, it's the personality of (SOME) people who take drugs LIKE this guy that piss me off. You can shove whatever chemicals you want into your body but just don't let me see you feel like you're the man because you did.

Besides, people who take drugs are morons. Take them because they give you a high, not because you want to risk your life, jeez.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Well who the hell cares what you care.

Bitch please. :hand:

Why a random post about what your mum thinks? If you have nothing atall intelligent to say in response don't bother replying.
I also hate how when we're talking about drugs, not here but just generally in society - alcohol is not considered a drug; it's put aside and treated differently, when, in reality it is much much harmful than most illegal drugs.
Reply 304
hoonosewot
Oh come on! That one person is representative of millions of people?! I thought that guy sounded like a douche as well, but i don't categorise half the population based on his comments. You get drunk morons talking crap every day.

Don't get me started on drunks!
Reply 305
Katieloula
Not to be left to rot, I think people with self inflicted conditions should intially get free treatment and once back on the straight and narrow pay for the treatment they recieved. That's called fair. I would not think it was morally right to take money off people for something I did.

The NHS is there to help the less unfortunate, and id feel the same about paying back, all im trying to say is that people need help sometimes, and to just discard them, because they brought it on themselves, ain't the right way to deal with them.

Say something that severely ****** you up mentally (touch wood it doesn't)
and you ended up addicted to something, you'd be glad of that help wouldn't you?

and from what you said before, you dont think its right to help them, they should see to themselves
Katieloula
Why a random post about what your mum thinks? If you have nothing atall intelligent to say in response don't bother replying.

Well you've had nothing remotely intelligent to say for the last hour, your highlight, I must say, was that ketamine and ecstasy swell your brain. So why are you posting? Take your own advice lovey. x
Reply 307
thompsonbassman
I also hate how when we're talking about drugs, not here but just generally in society - alcohol is not considered a drug; it's put aside and treated differently, when, in reality it is much much harmful than most illegal drugs.

it was mentioned earlier on, same with caffeine aswell
Ashley.W.
The NHS is there to help the less unfortunate, and id feel the same about paying back, all im trying to say is that people need help sometimes, and to just discard them, because they brought it on themselves, ain't the right way to deal with them.

Say something that severely ****** you up mentally (touch wood it doesn't)
and you ended up addicted to something, you'd be glad of that help wouldn't you?

and from what you said before, you dont think its right to help them, they should see to themselves

I think it's right to help people, but if it is self inflicted, they should eventually PAY for that help.
Symbea
Take them because they give you a high, not because you want to risk your life, jeez.

The vast majority of drug takers do it for the high. I don't know where you got this ridiculous stereotype of the esoteric philosopher drug taker. I've only ever seen those people in films and on TV.
Reply 310
Katieloula
I think it's right to help people, but if it is self inflicted, they should eventually PAY for that help.

see you didn't say that before, but at least you ain't completely cold hearted haha
Bubbles*de*Milo
Well you've had nothing remotely intelligent to say for the last hour, your highlight, I must say, was that ketamine and ecstasy swell your brain. So why are you posting? Take your own advice lovey. x

My info was wrong on Ketamine - I'm not ashamed of not being knowledgeable on drugs tbh, it's not something that interests me.

Ectascy CAN swell your brain, a girl from my school died from it.

By the way, you cutesy speak is is laughable, lovey.
Reply 312
Ashley.W.
What is it you particularly hate about users? most a normal, decent people.

Ive met a few people say from a certain race, but i wouldnt then say i dont like all of them

I have no problem with the ones that do it and don't shove it down your throat. As long as I don't have to listen to their crap while they're on the drugs then they're fine.

I'll say weed is the most annoying one because from no where, untalented musicians suddenly believe they're good. At least with crack and smack they'll leave you alone.

I just get pissed off at the "yeah I do drugs, so what? deal with it" when you don't even know who they are or why they're talking to you. If you want it for highs then go for it but if you do it for status then you are a tool.

In my opinion.
Reply 313
Katieloula
Not to be left to rot, I think people with self inflicted conditions should intially get free treatment and once back on the straight and narrow pay for the treatment they recieved. That's called fair. I would not think it was morally right to take money off people for something I did.

:facepalm2:

Katieloula
Isn't that judging me by your values though?

Katieloula
My info was wrong on Ketamine - I'm not ashamed of not being knowledgeable on drugs tbh, it's not something that interests me.

OMG No it can't!!! I told you in my reply to your essay which you chose to ignore that its from hyponatremia that these people die off!!!

p.s. you shouldn't spread your misinformed opinions on subjects which you admit to having little knowledge about, you will cause more harm than good
Ashley.W.
see you didn't say that before, but at least you ain't completely cold hearted haha

I just didn't do a complete analysation of my desired system. Obviously you would never leave someone for dead if in trouble, but I don't think free services should be thrown at them. I think if addicts knew they had to pay for rehab eventually, they were concentrate harder on trying to get and stay clean.
Reply 315
hoonosewot
The vast majority of drug takers do it for the high. I don't know where you got this ridiculous stereotype of the esoteric philosopher drug taker. I've only ever seen those people in films and on TV.

Seriously?! I gotta move up north, they're bloody everywhere down here.
everybody quieten down... calm down... and take a hit from the bong ;D

nah I'm messin cos its a gateway drug and you'll all lose ur motivation and whatnot.

But really.

LEGALISE CANNABIS :biggrin:
Reply 317
Bubbles*de*Milo

because its kinda a debate, even if her points wrong, she can argue it.
But it does boil my piss when someone is too narrow-minded to realise they might be wrong
Reply 318
Katieloula

You're not ashamed of ignorance, nice :borat: . Are you going to answer my question by the way?
J.Ferdi
Lets party sometime, watch pulp fiction maybe change your mind about that smack :biggrin:

would be funny if someone spiked your diet coke in a club with Acid :smile:

Bubbles*de*Milo
Don't rip off what I was about to say!

eh not the first time that one says something good to a_t on MSN with the intentions of posting it later and he does it faster *shakes fist*

Bubbles*de*Milo
All this thread has done is make me REALLY want to do loads more drugs.

urgh so true. and all my uni friends have left till mid september + :frown: . shouldnt have been so lazy and met up with a_t before he left for manchester ><

anyway in answer to OP - weed, mdma, ket. i want to try magic mushrooms...and im very very interested in this stuff - currently trying to find some time to do some proper research on it. i recommend everyone watches this:

Latest

Trending

Trending