Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Orlando Bloom :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    So from what I gather you haven't actually met these people, only seen them?
    Oh, I met them. It was hard to say more than "Hi !" to Di Caprio though, he was on a bike with his girlfriend.

Brad Pitt is awesome also.

ReputationRep:
    Vagabond.
    Served Rick Waller at work.

ReputationRep:
    James Caan.

My dad's met David Milliband lol.

ReputationRep:
    Several years ago I met a Bradford Bulls player when he came into our school for our charity day. That's about it.

ReputationRep:
    I was at a party with half of Boy Better Know once. Literally as exciting as it gets.

ReputationRep:
    Rolf Harris :')

ReputationRep:
    made a cup of tea for Bear Grylls

Sat on a table next to David Cameron in corfu a few years ago.
    Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    I met Roger Black, Sally Gunnell and Colin Jackson when I was a little kid (benefit of living near Cystal Palace) and I met David Hasselhoff when I was in London years ago. I've met a few others (like that little bender from Malcolm in the Middle/Agent Cody Banks) but not really worth mentioning

ReputationRep:
    Dev from corrie.

ReputationRep:
    Just so happens that my dad's godson's aunt is Dame Judy Dench. So yes. I've even been to her mansion.

And the list of county and international cricketers I've met is too large to go into detail.

ReputationRep:
    Had Mojitos with MGMT

Also, met Kasabian after we followed them around town for a while.

ReputationRep:
    I've met J.K Rowling at a book signing in London(does that count?) and Robbie Coltrane(HAGRID ) also in London.I've met Matt Tuck(lead singer of BFMV) at a gig I went to...thats about it.

ReputationRep:
    Simon Cowell
    Rowan Atkinson
    The guy who voiced the Old Basil Brush!
    Tony Blair
    Bill Gates
    Lee Evans
    Jenson Button
    All three of the Top Gear crew. Even had a nice discussion with James over a nice drink.

Not to mention I go to school with Tom Daley :smug:

Nah, all swell people. Although, Rowan Atkinson is far more serious in real life...

ReputationRep:
    Jacqueline Wilson.

Oh and Britney Spears stayed at the same hotel as me in Hawaii in 2000

ReputationRep:
    I have spoken to David Beckham for 5 or so mins...
    And I was once In a pub with the 2000/01 (I think) Manchester United team. But I was to young to give a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    A few years ago I went to London with my A-level politics class. We were touring the houses of parliament and all of a sudden I felt really really sick. I had apparently caught a vomiting bug and had to run through the house of commons, leap over the restricted cordened off rope things and push past-elbows at the ready-William Hague. I promptly threw up in the MP's private bathrooms which he had just emerged from.
    ...so to answer the thread, no.

ReputationRep:
    Kelly Holmes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atoms4peace)
    This kinda stems from the other topic i guess. Just wondering if youve met any celebrities irl?

Ive met sinbad out of brookside (hes also in corrie now, owns the chippie but i cant remember the name of his character). I met him at manchester airport about 4 years ago.

I met alex zane in august of last year when i was on a night out in newquay. I almost had a heart attack.

And i met Jimmy Carr on the 7th of march after seeing him live. he was really lovely actually.
    Yes! Bobby ball, n-dubz,phil collins, need i go on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosee92)
    Jacqueline Wilson.

Oh and Britney Spears stayed at the same hotel as me in Hawaii in 2000
    Doubt it! your suggesting you and Britney went on holiday together sounds absurd if you ask me. hey las vegas is nice

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.