The Student Room Group
Good luck with the self teaching , the only modules I had taught were S1 and D1 , the others I did for Maths and Further Maths I taught myself for.

I did C1 , C2 , S1 , in year 11
M1 (which I started after GCSE exams in the summer) , M2 , D1 , C3 , C4 in lower sixth
M3 , FP1 , FP2 , FP3 which I did in upper sixth

If I were to suggest modules then the first one I think you should do is FP1 which now only needs C2 as a prereq and probably M2 and S2 or C4 (you'd need C4 stuff in M3) after that.Leave FP2 and FP3 alone for now , they are quite advanced modules (the stuff you do there is in a fair amount of the maths modules I did this year at uni)
Reply 2
conroe-killed-the-k8-star
Good luck with the self teaching , the only modules I had taught were S1 and D1 , the others I did for Maths and Further Maths I taught myself for.

I did C1 , C2 , S1 , in year 11
M1 (which I started after GCSE exams in the summer) , M2 , D1 , C3 , C4 in lower sixth
M3 , FP1 , FP2 , FP3 which I did in upper sixth

If I were to suggest modules then the first one I think you should do is FP1 which now only needs C2 as a prereq and probably M2 and S2 or C4 (you'd need C4 stuff in M3) after that.Leave FP2 and FP3 alone for now , they are quite advanced modules (the stuff you do there is in a fair amount of the maths modules I did this year at uni)

thats good advice thanks for that :smile:

Latest