The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

capris? virginia slims? Misty?
madima
what are they called? are they mainly for girls (and therefore poofs)?

lol. google image them..all the ads show women :h:
Rollies?
Reply 4
Sobranie

Reply 5
A bit on the feminine side.

Man up for a real cigarette.
Reply 6
AP123
A bit on the feminine side.

Man up for a real cigarette.

Is this 'manly'?

I hate them they just scream pretentious to me, Marlboro Reds ftw
Reply 7
a_t
Is this 'manly'?

I agree.

I actually know of a Russian student at LSE who smokes them.
a_t
Is this 'manly'?

those look so sexy. But i prefer Silk Cut atm
Reply 9
Cigarillos?
Reply 10
Put this is Medicine, you will get better responses.

By better, I mean more sensible ones. :smile:

My 2000th post was sensible and about saving the world and protecting their health! :yeah:
Reply 11
Don't you mean Vogues? My friend smokes those.

Reply 12
Schleigg
Cigarillos?

This is what I was thinking of, but forgot the name.

The slim cigarettes are different however.
Reply 13
a_t
Smoking is sexy and cool, now kindly gtfo :h:

You sound like a 13 year old for saying that, seriously.
"Oh my god smoking is like so cool, and oh my god I had a WKD at the weekend. Oh my god I feel so cool and grown up" Childish :smile:
Meekle72
Meant to shock me? No thanks. Now kindly leave while i learn to roll (need to cut budgets for when i get to university!)

use rollie machine :yep: does wonders. I never can make a good rollie except for the use of a machine.
Reply 15
Vienna Cannon
use rollie machine :yep: does wonders. I never can make a good rollie except for the use of a machine.

How much are they? I really don't want to spend my money on packs of cigarettes, so even if they aren't cheap im thinking in the long run it'll be a wise investment.
Reply 16
Meekle72
How much are they? I really don't want to spend my money on packs of cigarettes, so even if they aren't cheap im thinking in the long run it'll be a wise investment.

i got mine for £4.60 from ebay (including p&p). it really works, man. gives you tight, slim ones.
Reply 17
madima
i got mine for £4.60 from ebay (including p&p). it really works, man. gives you tight, slim ones.

Well thats pretty damned cheap! I take it if you go for a night out you pre-roll loads before going out. Or do you just buy a pack? :p:
Reply 18
Meekle72
Well thats pretty damned cheap! I take it if you go for a night out you pre-roll loads before going out. Or do you just buy a pack? :p:

lol, always a pack. the roller is for green cigarettes...:rolleyes:
Reply 19
Ohhh right, I getcha. I guess I'D just roll loads before going out. I prefer rolled cigarettes to packs. Cheaper, and imo taste far better.

Latest

Trending

Trending