The Student Room Group

Lump on Neck

Hi all, so basically I have this lump underneath on my neck and generally you have lumps on your neck anyway but it feels larger than the other ones. I went to the doctor to get checked out they said it was all fine it was just lymph nodes so all good I've got all the medication to hopefully get rid of it.

I also smoke weed a lot and eat edibles i am switching to edibles just to be healthier. I know smoke in general is bad but no reports of people dying from smoking weed only apart from tobacco as tobacco is commonly known to cause cancer. I may be wrong in stating this but any type of smoke causes cancer as people substitute cigarettes for vapes/e cigarettes to help people quit.

I just wanted to know if people have experienced weird lumps on their neck while smoking cannabis as I want to eat edibles but I'm not sure if it will interrupt while I'm taking medication as edibles isn't smoke.
Go see a doctor (again, if concerned...).
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi all, so basically I have this lump underneath on my neck and generally you have lumps on your neck anyway but it feels larger than the other ones. I went to the doctor to get checked out they said it was all fine it was just lymph nodes so all good I've got all the medication to hopefully get rid of it.

I also smoke weed a lot and eat edibles i am switching to edibles just to be healthier. I know smoke in general is bad but no reports of people dying from smoking weed only apart from tobacco as tobacco is commonly known to cause cancer. I may be wrong in stating this but any type of smoke causes cancer as people substitute cigarettes for vapes/e cigarettes to help people quit.

I just wanted to know if people have experienced weird lumps on their neck while smoking cannabis as I want to eat edibles but I'm not sure if it will interrupt while I'm taking medication as edibles isn't smoke.

I have four, had them for 8 weeks, I smoked tobacco got them ultrasounded and only one was anywhere near large enough fro be suspicious and they said it’s normal and not to worry.suspicious. If it’s not gone down once the medication has run out to back and ask for a neck ultrasound for your own peace of mind if nothing else.

Quick Reply

Latest