The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Revolution is my Name
Haha. I always try to suck for as long as possible (god, this sounds so wrong), but I always do the same as you and succumb to the jelly-y goodness

you guys sound like your having an orgasm over a Jaffa cake. :yes:
Reply 61
Do you mean the box with 1 packet in or with 3 packets? Jaffa's are dead easy to munch though :P
Reply 62
DarkWhite
Been there, done that, wish I had the t-shirt now.

Also, "How many Jaffa cakes can you fit in your mouth at once?" Fun times.

3. :p: , then swallow. not spit.
Reply 63
Gemma16
Do you mean the box with 1 packet in or with 3 packets? Jaffa's are dead easy to munch though :P

thier were 3 packets in the box, but im a lightweight and could only manage one, i saved the others for tomorrow. :yes:
Reply 64
I wouldnt consider it normal, but I do it too if it helps?
Reply 65
Oh, well done you :biggrin:
Reply 66
guys, this is terrible, im sure i could quite esily manage more than that.
http://community.guinnessworldrecords.com/_Most-Jaffa-Cakes-Eaten-In-One-Minute/blog/349677/7691.html.
Reply 67
kflynn
thier were 3 packets in the box, but im a lightweight and could only manage one, i saved the others for tomorrow. :yes:

Oh, well done you! :biggrin:
kflynn
you guys sound like your having an orgasm over a Jaffa cake. :yes:

Well done for spoiling this evening's planned anon thread in H and R (there'd be a significant troll element though - the title would be "Everytime I see a jaffa cake....", then the OP would be "...I jizz in my pants", perhaps accompanied by the relevant video)
Reply 69
Revolution is my Name
Well done for spoiling this evening's planned anon thread in H and R (there'd be a significant troll element though - the title would be "Everytime I see a jaffa cake....", then the OP would be "...I jizz in my pants", perhaps accompanied by the relevant video)

I think just for that post, you deserve some rep tomorrow. =). that has to be the funniest post i have, seen so far in TSR history. Seriously you should do that. lol. :yes:
kflynn
I think just for that post, you deserve some rep tomorrow. =). that has to be the funniest post i have, seen so far in TSR history. Seriously you should do that. lol. :yes:

Nah, it's been spoiled now, and, because it's something of an inside joke, only you and hafsaay would actually find it funny, so I'm sure I'd get a lot of mystified responses
Reply 71
Revolution is my Name
Nah, it's been spoiled now, and, because it's something of an inside joke, only you and hafsaay would actually find it funny, so I'm sure I'd get a lot of mystified responses

yeah fair point, most people woun'nt understand the nature of the joke and probably think you were a weido.:yes:
Reply 72
kflynn
yeah fair point, most people woun'nt understand the nature of the joke and probably think you were a weido.:yes:

Which is what happens in most H + R threads anyway. :biggrin:
kflynn
because i just have, and im not a fat ****. :yes:

I used to be like that. I've gone off them now.
i now NEED jaffa cakes
Reply 75
Revolution is my Name
Haha. I always try to suck for as long as possible (god, this sounds so wrong), but I always do the same as you and succumb to the jelly-y goodness

Oh but that jelly stuff is what makes Jaffa Cakes so good!
:biggrin:
When I was younger someone once told me that they were cows' eyes :eek4: :yucky: :
Reply 76
Revolution is my Name

But that's what makes inside jokes so fuuunnnyy. Lol.

PS. You've been +'d. :biggrin:
Hafsaay
But that's what makes inside jokes so fuuunnnyy. Lol.

PS. You've been +'d. :biggrin:

So funny for you maybe, but not for poor old me having to start the thread and then get flak from "Entire TSR population subtract 2" for being a moron and not being able to come up with an original thread idea.

PS. Danke for the rep
Reply 78
Revolution is my Name
So funny for you maybe, but not for poor old me having to start the thread and then get flak from "Entire TSR population subtract 2" for being a moron and not being able to come up with an original thread idea.

PS. Danke for the rep

Nawww.
I have an idea!! But I won't announce it on here, cos that'll give it all away. :p:

Spoiler

no its not normal

you should get WAY more than that in :p:

FULL MOON, HALF MOON, TOTAL ECLIPSE x 396781263 = 4 minutes 57 seconds

Latest