The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Artemidoros.
i'm alright, just busy with things:smile:

though i do pop in every now and then:teeth:

at uni already? :smile:

Yep, Ive seen you pop up :teeth:
-M$ Ultr@-
LOL :p: Dont worry, I wont abuse you. :angel: Pak vs Sri lanka match was just AWESOME! :biggrin:

Its good at the moment :yes: Beginning was not really good, I had been very ill and stuff :sad:

Good to know there are other cricket fans around :biggrin: It really was awesome, since we hammered them to take the T20 cup and especially since we deserved to win it in 2007 :yep:

Oh damn...I'm really lucky that I've never really been ill during Ramadan,I can imagine how irritating it would be to not be able to fast :frown:
SyedT
Good to know there are other cricket fans around :biggrin: It really was awesome, since we hammered them to take the T20 cup and especially since we deserved to win it in 2007 :yep:

Oh damn...I'm really lucky that I've never really been ill during Ramadan,I can imagine how irritating it would be to not be able to fast :frown:

Haha, actually, that was my first time I ever watched cricket :blush: and it was really good. Thing is, its hard to understand :p: Yes, it was unbelievable, pakistan made me proud for once :p:

Yep, too irritating. Secondly, you dont feel like eating when everyone is fasting and I had to take 625 mg antibiotics and I became soo weak; a complete mess. I'm recovering though :yes: :biggrin:
Reply 5823
I am soooooooooooooooooo greedy:cry:
-M$ Ultr@-
Haha, actually, that was my first time I ever watched cricket :blush: and it was really good. Thing is, its hard to understand :p: Yes, it was unbelievable, pakistan made me proud for once :p:

Yep, too irritating. Secondly, you dont feel like eating when everyone is fasting and I had to take 625 mg antibiotics and I became soo weak; a complete mess. I'm recovering though :yes: :biggrin:

Ahh,a newbie to cricket :p: Cricket definitely is one of the hardest sports to understand,and that's usually why people get put off it :sigh: I'm glad Pakistan won,finally silenced the critics :biggrin:

I have no idea what that feels like,never had to take antibiotics,I don't think :s-smilie: Good to know you're recovering :top:
-M$ Ultr@-
Ramadan Kareem to each of you! :smile:

Ramadhan Kareem to you too! :awesome:
Hows fasting going?.

Out of interest, just noticed your avatar, are you into anime?. :p:
Malsy
I am soooooooooooooooooo greedy:cry:

:console:
:crazy:
Flavity
:ninjagirl: anyone...

Spoiler

:poke:

Spoiler

What is the point of having this thread when you do not talk about anything useful?
Flavity
I'm sorry and you are? :rolleyes:

I do not understand what you've said.
Reply 5831
johnappleseed
I do not understand what you've said.

lol
:hello:
johnappleseed
What is the point of having this thread when you do not talk about anything useful?

:poke:
I share the same religion. Is that you treat other people?
yo whats gwanin johnappleseed ? bangin name dough. wha yu sayin? everytink kl ?
Flavity
please no - just no.

speak properly, or you know... leave...

Spoiler

Nah kuz, I'm no johnappleseed, don't speak to me like dat. :mad2:
Liverpool F.C.™
yo whats gwanin johnappleseed ? bangin name dough. wha yu sayin? everytink kl ?

Could you re-phase that in clear English?

Flavity
You have yet to learn my sense of humour young one.

Welcome to :tsr: 's Ramadan Thread :smile:

If I do not announce my religion, would you have answered me differently?
Liverpool F.C.™
Nah kuz, I'm no johnappleseed, don't speak to me like dat. :mad2:

What?
johnappleseed
Could you re-phase that in clear English?

oi you dissin the way I speak, It's english, I swer :frown:

Latest