The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mask Of Sanity
Egad. Noooo. It's frightening enough as it is. I may have a look regardless though. :biggrin:
How'd yours go?

Mine's around 2 weeks away. -shudders-
What would you recommend? :awesome:

I got Average 615 :sigh:

I'd recommend practising, but not excessively or not too little.
Also the QR is not as bad as some of the books may seem, Verbal Reasoning was dodgy for me though..thought i did best there but ti was my lowest section.
Reply 8521
Anyone done with Eid-shopping yet?
zircom

I'm pretty sure it's done, now to find what I'm wearing from somewhere in my wardrobe. :tongue:
Yourself?
FinalFlash
I got Average 615 :sigh:

I'd recommend practising, but not excessively or not too little.
Also the QR is not as bad as some of the books may seem, Verbal Reasoning was dodgy for me though..thought i did best there but ti was my lowest section.

Don't worry, it's above 600, so it's fine. :smile:

I guess the best for this exam would be just to familiarize yourself with the style of questions and what you need to look out for, alongside some revision?
Thanks though, and the QR is definitely what's worrying me with regards to timing. >.<
zircom

Pretty much,bought a couple of shirts and new jeans,looking for a watch now :biggrin: you?
Reply 8525
zircom

:nope: Last minute, nowadays, ftw.
Flavity
:woo:

Contacts are fine honestly, you actually can't feel them at all, so refreshing not having glasses to mess with...

Spoiler

I was meant to be off to central london today for a spot of shopping, plans changed tho :frown: Was looking forward to it as well... ah well :dontknow:

How've you been?

I know...my sister's got them,but I'm just wary of them for some reason :dontknow:

Spoiler

Aw man :console: I've done all my shopping for Eid :awesome: Just looking for a decent watch now,but there's so much choice,I'm stuck between 2 of them :sigh:

Been fine thanks,was shattered when I got home...all this event organising and frisbee playing gets me tired :yep: Iftar's woken me right up though :biggrin: Yourself?
Flavity
Yeah my brother uses them for sport

Spoiler

Watches are cool, I got a nice diamond-esq one from america, tis pretty :smile:.

Feeling a bit ill so no fast, but feel a bit shattered too :frown:

Got quite a few events lined up in the next few days, Eid parties, functions and the like. On top of that got uni freshers events... my life may be a bit rubbish atm, but its going to perk up rapidly within the next few days!

I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get,they're all so good :cry: I've cut the shortlist down to two,but it's still impossible to decide :mad:

I'm sure you'll get better soon :hugs: :biggrin:

Uni life will definitely be very busy and much more exciting than your current situation by the sounds of it :p: I'm just stuck between studies and organising events at school :awesome: :sigh:
:hello:
Its the 27th night isnt it?
Consilio Et Animis
Its the 27th night isnt it?

:yep:
Shouldn't everyone be praying and stuff then.
I'm trying to finish my Biology hw so I can go and listen to the mosque radio thing. The imam does lots of cool speeches and things. Stupid TSR keeps distracting me.
Consilio Et Animis
Shouldn't everyone be praying and stuff then.
I'm trying to finish my Biology hw so I can go and listen to the mosque radio thing. The imam does lots of cool speeches and things. Stupid TSR keeps distracting me.

someperson

Are you gunna reply to all of my posts with the same smiley?

Someone wants to get 10000 dont they!
Consilio Et Animis

:yep: :awesome:
Consilio Et Animis

lol no other smilie represents 'yep' like :yep: does:p:
Oh no! If i post after 10:45 you're allowed to tell me to **** off. I really need to do my work.
Consilio Et Animis
Oh no! If i post after 10:45 you're allowed to tell me to **** off. I really need to do my work.

why 10.45? go now!! you'll regret it later if you waste time on here!

i should listen to my own advice:p:
:mad:
Lol well I'm going then. Just done Chem and Bio work. Now Maths!

Night guys! Pray, dont sleep. I'll sleep on your behalf :smile:

Latest