1. Why is the level of force used in robbery an issue?
- The force required for robbery is very low
- The force required for robbery is too high
- The force required is unfair on people
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the mens rea?
- Intention to cause GBH
- Intention to use force to steal
- Intention to permenantly deprive
- Intention to cause ABH
3. R v clouden - can wrenching a bag be classed as force?
4. R v Robinson
- There must be a completed burgulary
- There must be intention
- There must be a completed theft
- There muat be a completed robbery
5. When does force of threat of force have to take place?
- At the same time
- Immediately before
- Immediately before or at the time of the theft
- Immediately after