The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by sarcasmrules
Have you been in a relationship though? And what's your culture by the way, out of interest?

I've never been in a relationship.

My culture is South Indian/Sri-lankan. Quite strict. Parents went through assisted marriage, all aunts and uncles as I am aware of went via same route. Most cousins bar the few here in the U.K went through assisted marriage route. Love is not so common where my folks are from.
Original post by maskofsanity
If it's your first kiss you will enjoy it whatever happens so don't let that hold you back (even more so with sex).

If I had a chance I definitely would not hold back :tongue:
Reply 1662
If it's your first kiss you will enjoy it whatever happens so don't let that hold you back (even more so with sex).

Lol I can imagine tongue. It sounds horrible.
Original post by senz72
I've never been in a relationship.

My culture is South Indian/Sri-lankan. Quite strict. Parents went through assisted marriage, all aunts and uncles as I am aware of went via same route. Most cousins bar the few here in the U.K went through assisted marriage route. Love is not so common where my folks are from.

Ah, fair enough. Relationships can mean different things to different people I guess.
Original post by senz72
Lol I can imagine tongue. It sounds horrible.

Do you actually not like the idea of it then?

If I had a chance I definitely would not hold back :tongue:

Have you had any chances yet? There must be some house parties going on? They are a gold mine.
Reply 1665
Ah, fair enough. Relationships can mean different things to different people I guess.

Yeah but I want to fall in love. But if it means I go via the assisted marriage (which is more likely), then I guess as long as the girl approves I'm cool with it. It's almost like being set up on a date but instead leading up to a marriage. You'd get to know the person for a few months of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you had any chances yet? There must be some house parties going on? They are a gold mine.

No, I'm quite a boring person. Thus I don't get invited to house parties either.
Reply 1667
Do you actually not like the idea of it then?

Scared. Don't want it to be like a washing machine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Scared. Don't want it to be like a washing machine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quote of the day :laugh:
Reply 1669
Alright so, were you all successful in dating your first crush? Crush being someone you actually knew and not a celeb or anything like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1670
Quote of the day :laugh:

Lol. It's actually from a film. Can't quite remember which one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im pretty much as virgin as they come, havent even kissed a girl or had a girlfriend *shrugs*.
Original post by itssimplyme
Hahaa I do text you though!! Shush ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh you did text me? What did it say?
Reply 1673
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Im pretty much as virgin as they come, havent even kissed a girl or had a girlfriend *shrugs*.

Same here. Don't worry. It just take certain people longer than others. In my case, another few years. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_green_day
Oh you did text me? What did it say?

No no, not this evening, I meant in general :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No no, not this evening, I meant in general :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh right... yeah of course
oh right... yeah of course

I'll text you more often then haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems criminal to be home at midnight on a Saturday night. Shortest night out ever xD
I'll text you more often then haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't say that!
But if you could calm down with all those nude photos that would be great, there are so many my phone keeps crashing every time I find signal!
I didn't say that!
But if you could calm down with all those nude photos that would be great, there are so many my phone keeps crashing every time I find signal!

Not amused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest