The Student Room Group

The Thread of Anime Reviews

This thread is for reviewing anime series. In the past we've tried things like picking one series a week, or a short list of series a month etc. which we would then review, but ultimately it turned out to be easier letting people review what they want, when they want. :yes: We welcome any contributions, regardless of how long/short or detailed/to the point, so don't be afraid to take part. :smile:

If you're just looking general anime info or discussion, the Anime Society ontopic thread is where you want to be. :p:

-----

Index of Reviews:

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Index of Reviews (continued)

(edited 12 years ago)
Latest Reviews:

Mazinkaiser: Shitou! Ankoku Dai Shogun: AngryJellyfish

Maria-sama ga Miteru: AngryJellyfish

Macross: Do You Remember Love?: AngryJellyfish

Lupin III: AngryJellyfish

Spiral - The Bonds of Reasoning: AngryJellyfish

Akazukin Chacha: AngryJellyfish

Elfen Lied: Mono

Amon Saga: AngryJellyfish

Kemono no Souja Erin: AngryJellyfish

Ray The Animation: AngryJellyfish
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
The alternative thread title is "Juno who is totally awesome and smellyfish who is in desperate need of a haircut, present in association with the anime society an indepth discussion into reviewing various preselected anime series"

And I picked the first anime series :smile:
:hello: how long do we have to watch these 4 episodes? :smile:
wicked :cool:
Reply 7
Juno
The alternative thread title is "Juno who is totally awesome and smellyfish who is in desperate need of a haircut, present in association with the anime society an indepth discussion into reviewing various preselected anime series"

And I picked the first anime series :smile:

Before pondering over whether to take part, I just want to state I came up with the alternate title.:smile:
Reply 8
I suggested this 2months ago :hmmm:
And I thought of it in July, but at the time I couldn't see it working. For a start we didn't have as many members then :rolleyes:

Pretty much this entire first page so far has been about people trying to claim they had a part in this idea and this thread :p:. I thought I told you to stay on topic here :hmmm:
AngryJellyfish
And I thought of it in July, but at the time I couldn't see it working. For a start we didn't have as many members then :rolleyes:

Pretty much this entire first page so far has been about people trying to claim they had a part in this idea and this thread :p:. I thought I told you to stay on topic here :hmmm:

My apologies :nospam:
Well I've seen the first three episodes now, good luck trying to review this people because I know I'm going to struggle :rofl:
Reply 12
Did I pick a good one?! :biggrin:
You certainly picked an interesting one, I doubt anyone in the society has seen anything like it before :p:
Reply 14
can we have a "bleach for beginners" kind of review too... o.o

sounds like a good idea. :p:
Well we're taking it in turns in the anime society to decide on series for watching and reviewing, someone may decide on Bleach in the future ;yes;. Or you could join and put the idea forward when it's your turn. But at the moment we're trying to go for lesser known series so that fewer people have seen them before.
Reply 16
Have now seen the 1st two eps. Its deeply random I must say, but there does seem to be some semblance of a plot developing.....slowly. Shall watch the next 2 tomorrow and see who things develop. you sure know how to pick them Juno! :p:
Interesting
This seems like
Kannazuki no Miko
Sephirona
This seems like
Kannazuki no Miko

You're probably right, seems that two people on Anime-Planet have also recommended the two as being similar.

Quick Reply

Latest