The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Aberdeen University, Adam Smith House:

Reply 101
Has anyone got any of Glasgow Caledonian please.

Thanks
rosie9391
Aberdeen University, Adam Smith House:

it appears with a little care, aberdeen accomodation isn't all that bad :p:
snoogy
See if anyone posts anything, if not I'll go poke one of my friends for photos of their rooms :smile:

I'm in Raleigh Park so not much use to you.

I'll put a pic in the thread once I finish cleaning my damn bedroom :yep:

I've been to Raleigh Park. It smelt of burnt washing up liquid in there, and when I left my car had a parking ticket on it. I was not amused.

You aren't in Flat 19 are you!?
Anyone got any pictures of Manchester rooms (particularly Whitworth Park and/or the Grosvenor buildings) please? I saw them on Sunday at the open house thing, but have no idea what they look like when they're actually being lived in!

I love how organised and tidy some of these rooms are, only on TSR!
sofee
my rooms not very homely atall :frown:
i'll post pictures from a day i tidied it, because you can't really see the floor at the minute

Is that JW? I'm sure you were in there with me... I HATED it.
Hoody555
I've been to Raleigh Park. It smelt of burnt washing up liquid in there, and when I left my car had a parking ticket on it. I was not amused.

You aren't in Flat 19 are you!?

How odd. Our block usually smells of whatever dessert my flatmates are cooking... usually flapjack or chocolate cake :woo:
Reply 108
psychocustard
Is that JW? I'm sure you were in there with me... I HATED it.

yeah it is, i've actually found it one of the nicer halls (if you ignore kens all up the wall after a night out) which is saying something
it's rediculously noisey though
Reply 109
henrykravis

which ccambridge college is that? :O
snoogy
How odd. Our block usually smells of whatever dessert my flatmates are cooking... usually flapjack or chocolate cake :woo:

I'm in flat 13 - next block over :smile:

I don't know what the people were cooking when I visited. Bet it was delicious.

You win the award of being the only TSRian who was probably in the same postcode as me for a short amount of time! Woooooo! :woo:
Reply 111
I would post pictures of my room but my uni halls seem to block almost anything from being uploaded to the net. Typical of this place to be honest...
DeyTa

Robinson.
DeyTa

Robinson !
Splodger
Has anyone got any of Glasgow Caledonian please.

Thanks

Sorry I dont have any pics per say. But I have a lot of friends at the Cally so have seen quite a few digs. Most important thing I can say is...DO NOT GET EN SUITE. I have a couple of friends paying at least £400 a year for it...and its really badly built. Tiny, and the shower doesnt have a proper side to it...the floor is just inclined slightly towards the drain so anytime you have a shower-the bathroom and your bedroom gets wet and groggy. Any specific questions? The ones Ive been in have had MASSIVE kitchens, but no real 'sitting/living room' to speak of.
Reply 115
Not at uni yet, but IMO the most awesome rooms I've seen were at Bath.

I actually wouldn't mind living there at all.
Reply 116
xRoseberryx
Sorry I dont have any pics per say. But I have a lot of friends at the Cally so have seen quite a few digs. Most important thing I can say is...DO NOT GET EN SUITE. I have a couple of friends paying at least £400 a year for it...and its really badly built. Tiny, and the shower doesnt have a proper side to it...the floor is just inclined slightly towards the drain so anytime you have a shower-the bathroom and your bedroom gets wet and groggy. Any specific questions? The ones Ive been in have had MASSIVE kitchens, but no real 'sitting/living room' to speak of.

£400 a year?? i hope you mean £4000?
miml
Not at uni yet, but IMO the most awesome rooms I've seen were at Bath.

Spoiler

I actually wouldn't mind living there at all.

dammit, knew i should have put bath as my firm! :sad:
Untitled258

My room for the next 18 months at least.

BASS!!!!! GUITAR!!!!!!!

How's that working out? I'm not sure I want to take my guitars with me - worried about them being stolen / not using them enough. I do want to find a band, but you never know how long it'll take to find bandmates...

henrykravis

That's real?! O.O I am in shock. Awesome. You win.
sofee
£400 a year?? i hope you mean £4000?

haha...£400 extra that is :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending