The Student Room Group

UCL vs KCL accommodation

KCL has absolutely GOREGOUS dorms with BIG beds and LOTS of space, although the program that I'm interested in is ranked lower than UCL. It is incredibly satisfying to see that freshmen don't have to live in prison-sized rooms.

I'm struggling to compare UCL's accommodation because I can't find virtual tours or many photos.

If you have related resources, please let me know! I'd also be interested to hear your opinions.
Original post by yd1201
KCL has absolutely GOREGOUS dorms with BIG beds and LOTS of space, although the program that I'm interested in is ranked lower than UCL. It is incredibly satisfying to see that freshmen don't have to live in prison-sized rooms.

I'm struggling to compare UCL's accommodation because I can't find virtual tours or many photos.

If you have related resources, please let me know! I'd also be interested to hear your opinions.

Well, connect with students from the university you are interested in and ask for suggestions. There are off campus accommodation options as well like PBSA, Private lets. You can always explore your options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending