The Student Room Group

UK version of Forever 21?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Terry Acky
i cant see the difference, so to me, there both the same, but thank you.

I love your username. lol

I think there is meant to be one coming to the UK in birmingham. I don't know a store like it but if it does come over here and everyone buys from it because it's so cheap it will be like another Primark. So then I probably wouldn't buy from there!

I think there are some places where you can get parcels delivered to a us adress and then get it shipped over buy them?
Old thread, lol.

Anyway, I just went on the Forever 21 site, and wow, their clothes are wonderful :daydreaming:. Seriously, they need to hurry up and open in the UK already!

Though, I'm going to Abu Dhabi next week, and I know they have Forever 21 there, so that's definitely on my list of places to visit :yep:
Yeah there's one on the way in Birmingham, it's in the Bullring replacing Curry's - it's right by River Island/Topshop... should be good!

-x-
Sorry for butting in an old thread but ... I can't believe there's no F21 in the UK!
My home country has one, and when I went Japan they were everywhere so it's disappointing to not be able to shop in F21 in a few weeks time when I'm there for my uni studies.

F21, please at least, open a UK version of your fancy website!
Reply 24
There is a forever 21 in Birmingham at the Bull Ring
Urban Outfitters sells stuff that is similar, quite a bit pricier than Forever 21 though...
sweetz8908
There is a forever 21 in Birmingham at the Bull Ring

Oops, yeah. But I'll be based in London. (:
Reply 27
Is it open in the bullring now? Haven't been in there for a while so didn't even know Curry's was closing lol
It isn't open yet, it opens late 2010.

It will be opening in Dublin on 15 November and this will be the first Forever 21 store in Europe.

Then stores in Birmingham and London will open end of November/early December.

Edited: I hope you guys get Forever 21 Twist in the UK stores. Twist is a limited edition range, the theme of which changes every 4-6 weeks, and when the pieces are gone, they're gone. My favorite themes so far have been Twist of Punk, Disco 21, Rocker Babes and I ♥ Nerds. Can't wait for the next one.

NB: I think you need Wet Seal in the UK too!
:woo: Forever21 needs to hurry up . . .I went to the US not long ago and I went into the 1 in Times Sq. (absolute manic @ like midnight, yes midnight they were still open trading) and the one in Delaware - it seriously is a good shop. I didn't buy anything because I was overwhelmed at the size of the store in Times Sq. especially and I didn't have the weight allowance. But I do hope the prices stay competitive in the UK - because anything imported into this rip off country costs triple the original price!!

Fingers crossed . . .
Reply 30
i always thought of Forever21 as a similar store to H&M.
obviously they have their differences, but price-wise i think they're similar.
Reply 31
Bullring store opens 12th November! I keep seeing adverts everywhere lol
Original post by ~miffy~
Bullring store opens 12th November! I keep seeing adverts everywhere lol

Arghh :woo: soo excited for this lol - I only hope it's not overpriced, like A&F, ie £60 for a hoody, US $60!!!
Reply 33
anyone been in the Bullring store yet then? What's it like? :biggrin:
Original post by ~miffy~
anyone been in the Bullring store yet then? What's it like? :biggrin:

I went today, actually really like it! Could of got quite a lot from there, but have little money so bad times :frown:

Went in on the middle floor and it was dead, got pounced on by staff constantly (suppose doing their job but i hate it!) so left, ended up going back and this time went to the top floor (next to River Island etc) and it was a lot busier so could browse in peace. Some of the stock is spread out all over the place (i.e. there was a jumper i saw in 4 different places!), but there is a lot of it!

So yeah, all in all i like it! Found a nice top and a scarf, cost £20.30 together, so i'm happy :smile:

-x-
Reply 36

I could shed a tear I'm so happy.
:')
aah bye bye money :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by baby_emmy
Some of the stock is spread out all over the place (i.e. there was a jumper i saw in 4 different places!), but there is a lot of it!
-x-

That's what it's like in New York. I guess its because they only have a certain amount of designs and a lot of floor space so it needs to go out.
Reply 38
I'd love it to come over here, but it would be more expensive over here!

It's like Abercrombie, that's dirt cheap in america £24 for an A&F hoodie, opposed to £60 over here! :frown:
I'm really glad you guys have finally got a Forever 21.

Quick Reply

Latest