Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sounds a bit creeper-ish to be honest :p:

"Hi"
"Hi"
"I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU :teeth:"
Reply 41
Original post by Misnomer
Hmm, well do you want to date her or not? Why on earth would you try to make it look like you don't like her?

Guys are confusing. Fact. :tongue:

Yes, I do a lot. I don't know why I act like this, maybe its because I don't want to be dissapointed.
Tell her :smile: I think it'd be cute as pie! Let her know the details of it though, so she doesn't jump to conclusions and think it was some crazy sex dream involving farm animals and candle wax.
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, I do a lot. I don't know why I act like this, maybe its because I don't want to be dissapointed.

But you will be disappointed for sure if you don't even let her know of your feelings. Nothing will happen if you act like you don't fancy her. Better to take the chance, isn't it?
Reply 44
Original post by Misnomer
But you will be disappointed for sure if you don't even let her know of your feelings. Nothing will happen if you act like you don't fancy her. Better to take the chance, isn't it?

True true, tbh when it's just me with her then I am a bit more flirty. Its just when there's people around I just act normal.
One night I had a guy staying over, in the morning I woke up and said "thanks for the massage last night", he said, "i didn't give you a massage, you must have dreamt it"

He didn't seem unhappy that I had dreamt about him! Next time he was over I once again dreamt about him :P nothing so good as dreaming about someone and waking up and realising you are in their arms =D
Tell her that she is the star of your liquid dreams :wink: Good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLdv7sBNT7k
Reply 47
Girls are often likely to run with the whole stalker joke if you tell them, that's not your worry. But by making a joke about it you risk derailing the romantic quality of the dream you really want her to know about; jokes and romance don't go together great in my experience.

Nah, just tell her you like her. If she's responsive, then you can be like, I realised it last night, I had this dream about you, we were lying in a field blah blah.

I love dreams. Emotions in them can be so raw and unconstrained and sadly entirely false.
Reply 48
But how do I suggest I like her? She always takes ages putting her stuff away at the end of lesson so I stay and wait for her, and I carry her bad when she says its heavy. Stuff like that?

Yeah I suppose, I wouldn't know though...I'm just going off what I'd want someone to do to show me their feelings and what I'd find sweet.
Reply 49
Original post by Arekkusu
Girls are often likely to run with the whole stalker joke if you tell them, that's not your worry. But by making a joke about it you risk derailing the romantic quality of the dream you really want her to know about; jokes and romance don't go together great in my experience.

Nah, just tell her you like her. If she's responsive, then you can be like, I realised it last night, I had this dream about you, we were lying in a field blah blah.

I love dreams. Emotions in them can be so raw and unconstrained and sadly entirely false.

That is a great sentence, did you think of that yourself?
She once told me she'd like to kill the guy who used to like her, because he had a funny shaped head, in a joking manner. I said ' Glad my head's normal shaped then' and she laughed and smiled at me, does that mean she's interested?
Reply 50
Original post by Tabers
Yeah I suppose, I wouldn't know though...I'm just going off what I'd want someone to do to show me their feelings and what I'd find sweet.

What's 'sweet' in your opinion ?
It was so perfect, I didn't want to wake up :love:

I was wondering, would it be wierd if I told her I had a dream about her? I think she likes me too but I dont want to end up sounding like a tool :redface:

If you know her well and get on with her, tell her. :smile:

My boyfriend did this before we got together, I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

It's also a good way to see how she feels about you - if she comes across as weirded out, turn it into a joke.

Problem solved.
Reply 52
What's 'sweet' in your opinion ?

Someone who makes the effort but isn't too clingy. Someone whos not in your face about it. Someone who will respect your feelings. Someone who is kind and wants to help. Umm....thats what I can think of at the minute. And in the case of your dream, someone who is like that but then again that is just me because I like the outdoors.
Reply 53
That is a great sentence, did you think of that yourself?
She once told me she'd like to kill the guy who used to like her, because he had a funny shaped head, in a joking manner. I said ' Glad my head's normal shaped then' and she laughed and smiled at me, does that mean she's interested?

Yeah, without wanting to sound up myself, I have a natural poetic streak. Leads to me saying really weird things in conversation sometimes :p: and no, that means nothing, that was just a joke. Most people spew forth dozens of flirtatious comments like that a day, whether they want in the other person's pants or not.
I hate dreams about the girl I'm infatuated with. They're great while they last, but when I wake up and realise that it's not reality I turn into a reclusive emo :frown:
Reply 55
I hate dreams about the girl I'm infatuated with. They're great while they last, but when I wake up and realise that it's not reality I turn into a reclusive emo :frown:

It was great whilst it lasted, not sure i'm turning emo just yet though :tongue:
I remember a guy telling me he had dreams about me around a year ago. Needless to say, I don't speak to him anymore. :mmm:
all you wanted to do is tell people
Reply 58
Ugh, i started to hate having dreams about the girl i loved, mainly because she didn't love me back and it was like having a constant reminder of her every night. I remember once when i woke up and i thought she was my girlfriend and then i realised she wasn't. I shook my head and groaned "what a mess" and my mum was watching me and thought i was on about a different mess which was embarassing. :P
Reply 59
It was a very random dream, I was out in the countryside with her and I remember the scenery was really nice. Not as beautiful as her though :tongue:

Man up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending