The Student Room Group

Ideal Height In A Guy

What height is most attractive to girls? I'm pretty tall myself (6,4) and I was wondering what height appeals to girls most :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
5'10 would suit most girls.
But I'd say 5'7-6'2 is fine. Above or below that it's mostly based on preference.
If you are 6'4 and she's 5'4 she might not be that comfortable but it's definitely better to be taller than shorter.
Reply 2
I like tall guys... so anything between 6'1" and 6'7" is perfect for me :biggrin: (I'm 5'9" myself, soo....)
Reply 3
Well I'm 5'0 (no, my name is not Frodo, try again) but still I go for talltalltall. Like, 6'2" maybe?
Needless to say I tend to look like a circus freak in public with the guys I'm seeing, but ho hum...
anything taller than me.. taller the better
my ex was 6 foot 4.. LOVED IT!
Reply 5
As a 5'10 guy, may I just say I hate 6' guys :frown:
Girls would rather a guy was taller than them, but it's not the be all and end all.

/thread. Yes, another one.
Reply 7
Hopefully 6'4" :smug:
Reply 8
I'm 5'7, so 5'8 and upwards is a-okay with me.
As a guy that is 6'3 I will say girls don't like 6'3 guys, or maybe it's just everything else about me.
Reply 10
5'10 and above :smile:
I'm 5'5.5 lol so yeah..
Reply 11
Original post by Steevee
As a 5'10 guy, may I just say I hate 6' guys :frown:

To be honest I'd rather be a bit smaller :P :smile:
I'm a 5'9" girl myself and love to wear heels which make me between 6ft-6ft1 so I like anything taller than that :smile:
Reply 13
I'm just 5'2", and I always thought I liked tall tall tall guys, but my boyfriend of ten months is only just 5'5", so perhaps not :smile:
Um i'm 5'10, and i'm usually more attracted to guys who are around 6'2-6'5. That's not saying i wouldn't go for anyone shorter, it's just those are the ones who stand out at first glance to me.
Reply 15
[QUOTE='[sophie];28739796']Girls would rather a guy was taller than them, but it's not the be all and end all.

This.
I don't care much about height, but the guy would preferably be taller than my 5ft!
All different.

I prefer below 5'9", but some people would rather over 5'10".
Reply 17
Tall enough so I can wear heels and still not be taller than him :smile:
[QUOTE='[sophie];28739796']Girls would rather a guy was taller than them, but it's not the be all and end all.

Not all. :wink:

I'm somewhere between 5'10" and 5'11", and you can see my preferences in my previous post.
Reply 19
I'm 5'7. So around there and taller I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest