The Student Room Group

Growth/Height

Hello I’m 22 years old turning 23 next month I went today to my gp to have a flu jab done and I then asked the nurse to have my height measured as I was curious to know if there was any change since the last time I got measured. The nurse measured me and my height is 183cm (1.83 meters)in foot is 6’0. I asked the nurse was that accurate she said it was and I told her Im 22 turning 23 next month and Im still growing I was then therefore like could I be one of those boys growing till 25 she was like is there a family history of growth my mum is like 5’4 and dad is like 5’7 I was like nob she said I could potentially grow to be 6’1 maybe in this case as I’m growing. Is there a small possibility of a growth spurt even though I’m 6’0?
Reply 1
eating great, practicing consistently, and getting a lot of rest is the most ideal way to remain solid and assist your body with arriving at its normal potential. There's no enchanted pill for expanding level. Truth be told, your qualities are the significant determinant of how tall you'll be.

Quick Reply

Latest