The Student Room Group

girls, opinions on SHORT GUYS

Yesterday at a function I met a really cute guy, I’m 16 and he’s 24 but we know each other through common acquaintances. We got on really well in person but he’s so blunt and ignorant when texting, I was wondering if I had put him off by asking about his height. He’s 5”3/4, same as me but to be honest I kind of like that height because it suits him and he does weightlifting. I realised that height doesn’t really matter to me after meeting him because I found him cute and genuine regardless… any tips too? Or random opinions on short guys?
Personally, I don't care about height, I don't really see why some girls are so adamant about dating guys that aren't taller than them
16 and 24? Bruh...
Original post by Anonymous
Yesterday at a function I met a really cute guy, I’m 16 and he’s 24 but we know each other through common acquaintances. We got on really well in person but he’s so blunt and ignorant when texting, I was wondering if I had put him off by asking about his height. He’s 5”3/4, same as me but to be honest I kind of like that height because it suits him and he does weightlifting. I realised that height doesn’t really matter to me after meeting him because I found him cute and genuine regardless… any tips too? Or random opinions on short guys?

For me my ideal guy has to be 6ft or over
Reply 4

You should be worrying about his age, not his height.

He's grooming you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending