The Student Room Group

hey guys

anon or delete as girlfriend knows im on this

been with my girlfriend for 2 years, lately we have broke up and got back together so many times over fights

i finally ended things and explained why in a text, saying she has no respect for me, she is aggresive and i want her out of my life for good

now ive come to realise i think the reason she disrespected me was maybe because i was so emotionally cold with her? i never complimented her or made her feel worthy at all, it got to the point where we were both trying to be nastier than the other one just to have the upper hand and i feel thats where all our problems lie, i dont want to run back to her because she needs to learn how to have respect but i do want to know we should give it a shot, but weve broke up that many times lately,,,, i think ive just realised where our problems lie though

now i wont accept any more disrespect if i get her back, but how would i go about getting her back? its been 6 days since we broke up, she ignored my text id sent her (which never stated about the good times weve had) and she has removed me from facebook etc, no contact since, is it unlikely she will message me after i told her i want her gone for good?
Yeah sorry mate, dead relationship is dead.
Reply 2
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Yeah sorry mate, dead relationship is dead.

i thought that brah but when were not arguing trying to be better than the other one we do have a good laugh and i can give her the cold shoulder a fair bit

i duno brah
Original post by Anonymous
i thought that brah but when were not arguing trying to be better than the other one we do have a good laugh and i can give her the cold shoulder a fair bit

i duno brah

Yeah you guys can probably still be friends or something.
But you need a new girlfriend...who you treat well and argue less with! Ya know what im sayin'...
Reply 4
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Yeah you guys can probably still be friends or something.
But you need a new girlfriend...who you treat well and argue less with! Ya know what im sayin'...

you believe there is no chance she would want to get back with me after i told her to stay out my life and she deleted herself?

i dont want to sound like i need her but id love to give it a shot

maybe im being stupid
Reply 5
wtff
ffs you explained everything to her in text??! no wonder she has no respect for you ! you clearly have no balls and text!!! that;s disrespectful to her you moron
hijacking the thread...

Oh boohoo!
Look you blew you relationship, the only way she might take you back is if you change and start being more affectionate. You may have to serenade her to get her attention.

Original post by Arcanine
No I just got the whole image of Google.

Ah. I see. Man that is poor lol.

Original post by ian_cantoni
haha this is brilliant,

in fact it looks a lot like me!! big and fat!!

however at least my relationship isnt dead in the water!!

IAN CANTONI - i own you all, and eat you all

And lol whaattt?

TSR is strange tonight.
Reply 8
Original post by polaroid13
Lol. I'm sorry.
It just looked really gross, like I dunno, some sort of disease cell.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/forever-alone

learn2internets

And OP, your relationship is over so move on and try to find some normal bitch.
you believe there is no chance she would want to get back with me after i told her to stay out my life and she deleted herself?

i dont want to sound like i need her but id love to give it a shot

maybe im being stupid

Well anything is possible I guess... if you really want her then sure go ahead and give it another shot and see what happens
anon or delete as girlfriend knows im on this

been with my girlfriend for 2 years, lately we have broke up and got back together so many times over fights

i finally ended things and explained why in a text, saying she has no respect for me, she is aggresive and i want her out of my life for good

now ive come to realise i think the reason she disrespected me was maybe because i was so emotionally cold with her? i never complimented her or made her feel worthy at all, it got to the point where we were both trying to be nastier than the other one just to have the upper hand and i feel thats where all our problems lie, i dont want to run back to her because she needs to learn how to have respect but i do want to know we should give it a shot, but weve broke up that many times lately,,,, i think ive just realised where our problems lie though

now i wont accept any more disrespect if i get her back, but how would i go about getting her back? its been 6 days since we broke up, she ignored my text id sent her (which never stated about the good times weve had) and she has removed me from facebook etc, no contact since, is it unlikely she will message me after i told her i want her gone for good?

No, why should you just compliment her?? Women ae such attention and compliment seekers, its pathetic. Find yourself a real women who isn't constantly looking for sad re-assurance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending