The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because it will fund my two favourite lifestyle choices: Cocaine and Bitches! :tongue: :biggrin:
Because it's less competitive than Clinical Psychology.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna

Is it ?
Reply 23
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Mate, get yourself into anaesthetics and you won't need cocaine and you'll have all the bitches you need.
Because one day I might have the chance to be like Dr.Cox.

Spoiler

Original post by Renal
Mate, get yourself into anaesthetics and you won't need cocaine and you'll have all the bitches you need.

It's almost like you've read my personal statement.

Original post by KingofSpades
Is it ?

Yeah the whole thing is just really tough so I thought I'd go for something easier.
Reply 26
It's opens my eyes to a world of fascination and gives me a clearer understanding of the human body.

And it taught me how to ride unicorns.
Original post by Renal

Is that your plan for ST or are you doing some ACCS?
Chicks,money,power and chicks. :yep:
I just love cutting up people. :rolleyes:

I am just obsessed with it.
I am a very curious person and if i see somebody with a very interesting illness/disease, i always want to know how did that person got it (pretty much it bothers my mind for like forever until i know the answer) and i wanna help that person get cured and go on with life.
Im not applying for Medicine though, but i'll be applying after my undergrad degree back here in US.
Reply 30
Ever since I burnt a hole in my pyjamas...
Reply 31
Original post by digitalis
Is that your plan for ST or are you doing some ACCS?
When I sort my life out, I'll be going for ACCS.
Reply 32
Urgh Scrubs references, seriously? I am not a fan, its s**t. I don't understand why so many of my fellow brits love it.

BUY 'GREEN WING', instead. Honestly you won't regret it. (I am hoping there are some fellow fans here.... mind you most might be a bit too young for it, jesus I'm getting on)
Reply 33
Original post by baztech
Urgh Scrubs references, seriously? I am not a fan, its s**t. I don't understand why so many of my fellow brits love it.

BUY 'GREEN WING', instead. Honestly you won't regret it. (I am hoping there are some fellow fans here.... mind you most might be a bit too young for it, jesus I'm getting on)
Cardiac Arrest was better, more accurate and far funnier, but well before your time.
Because nowhere else can tsr be bombarded with people hunting for answers to interview questions :rolleyes:
Original post by Renal
Cardiac Arrest was better, more accurate and far funnier, but well before your time.

My parents are always telling me to watch this. Seen a few clips. Actually looks pretty good.
I'm surprised ER hasn't been mentioned more. From what I remember of seeing it years ago, it had far more "Medicine" in it than Scrubs.
Reply 37
Original post by winter_mute
I'm surprised ER hasn't been mentioned more. From what I remember of seeing it years ago, it had far more "Medicine" in it than Scrubs.
far more medicine than doctoring...
Original post by Fission_Mailed
I'm not allowed to rep you anymore. :frown:

You'll have to go around negging randomly until you're free to express your admiration of me again. :p:

Original post by Renal

And in TV top trumps, M*A*S*H rules all.
Original post by DreadfullyFun
So much science... :drool:

You know what has even more Science?

Science.

Latest

Trending

Trending