The Student Room Group

stop overanalysing things!

Just an observation (most likely weed induced), but I just notice how many people on this site seem to obsess and worry over the most futile and pointless things...

Like what does it achieve by overthinking situations? Pretty much nothing and it just causes you to worry...

Seriously stop overanalysing and live your bloody lives...
Reply 1
Agreed. But it's easier said than done :biggrin:
Reply 2
Which situations are people over thinking and over analysing?

You've failed to provide any examples.
Okay right, hang on. I'm thinking this could mean what it actually says? but a huge part of me thinks it may be the way you've said this to trick people into thinking that you don't mean this and you're saying this to prove you mean something else?
Or maybe you mean it. I don't know.
Original post by yosheli
Just an observation (most likely weed induced), but I just notice how many people on this site seem to obsess and worry over the most futile and pointless things...

Like what does it achieve by overthinking situations? Pretty much nothing and it just causes you to worry...

Seriously stop overanalysing and live your bloody lives...

Like spelling and grammar?
Reply 5
Original post by Ilovewords
Okay right, hang on. I'm thinking this could mean what it actually says? but a huge part of me thinks it may be the way you've said this to trick people into thinking that you don't mean this and you're saying this to prove you mean something else?
Or maybe you mean it. I don't know.

You overanalyse me, sir...
Reply 6
Original post by fire2burn
Which situations are people over thinking and over analysing?

You've failed to provide any examples.

... plenty of examples here... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending