The Student Room Group

Frankie Boyle does it again! Katie price isnt happy.

Scroll to see replies

What did he say? I can't access the link!
Reply 61
Original post by Lewroll
He said 'I have a theory Jordan married a cage fighter cos she needed someone strong enough to stop harvey from ****ing her'

it is quite horrible to the kid, he hasnt done anything wrong.

Hm, well I think the 'joke' is fit for the likes of sickipedia... not channel 4. Watershed or no watershed :s-smilie:
Reply 62
He's an unfunny guy and Dwight Yorke will hunt him down and kick his ass for saying that about his Son!
Reply 63
Some good some bad. That's life.
Original post by Lewroll
He said 'I have a theory Jordan married a cage fighter cos she needed someone strong enough to stop harvey from ****ing her'

it is quite horrible to the kid, he hasnt done anything wrong.

Ouch. That's harsh. I found Frankie Boyle hilarious on Mock the Week but I don't really think that joke is funny. Harvey has done nothing wrong and Harvey can't stand up for himself. Take the **** out of Jordan, but keep her child out of it. That said, Jordan does seem to be milking it a bit and she wasn't afraid to parade her children on her stupid reality TV show so one has to wonder how much she actually cares about protecting them. But no... I think that joke is a bit sick. I can see why some would find it funny but like others have said, all Frankie Boyle does is *try* to be as shocking as possible which imo, sort of wears thin after a while.
I think he's best when he's bouncing off other people, like on mock the week. His stand-up stuff is just awkward.
Reply 66
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Frankie Boyle is the standup equivalent of a child in the playground saying all of rudest words he knows in a an attempt to be funny.

He was, as always, out of line and should apologise. It's one thing to take the piss out of the choices that someone makes in life - but to make fun of something on national television that somebody can't choose (i.e disabilities, skin colour, sexual orientation) is just wrong.
Reply 67
I can't stand Frankie Boyle. But I think he should be "allowed" to make that kind of joke - comedy should not be censored so long as it's in an appropriate setting.
Reply 68
While i agree you shouldn't watch if you are offended easily, mocking those that are disabled isn't cool. It's just one of those things you shouldn't joke about, but thats just my opinion really.
Reply 69
Too far, I like Boyle BUT when it comes to a disabled child... it's too far.
He also said (for people that havent seen the vid)
'apparently jordan and peter andre are fighting eachother over custody of Harvey, eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him'
Um.....It's only humor....If I was disabled I would rather be laughed at not maliciously of course.Rather than be locked in an asylum au de la queen victoria and not even be accepted
by anyone in society.

Nobody is genuinely shocked it's Frankie what did you expect,I love how fun it is to watch other people get the piss ripped out of them.However when it get too close to home.......Besides the joke was pretty funny at the time but it wasn't a reoccuring theme in the show.Next PETA will complain about the rabbit bondage elf dog rape bit or did everyone miss that.KP wants attention that's all WTF does she nowadays.God freedom of speech much.
Reply 72
Someone post the damn joke
I always say that if someone gets offended by a joke they are a massive see you next tuesday and oversensitive prick.

I make jokes about race, religion, and all the supposedly taboo topics and stereotypes all the time, because its funny and I get laughs. Doesn't mean I am actually rascist or anything, I'm not at all. The people in the wrong are the oversensitive people who find it offensive, thats my view
Original post by Kerny
Someone post the damn joke

I am going to post the joke below. It is an offensive joke. This is why it is in spoilers. If you are easily offended then don't press on it. There is no reason for any neg rep here, no one is forcing you to read it and I am just passing on the joke.

Spoiler

If you clicked on the thing you were warned. Personally I think it's not that great a joke, he has made far better ones. Plus all the tramadol nights ones just come from his latest dvd anyway, nothing new at all.
(edited 13 years ago)
'what's that joker? you'll be back'
'somehow I don't think you will be!'
:biggrin:
Reply 76
Original post by thecdon
Harvey Price... the only person in the entire world who hasn't seen Jordan's tits.

Ironic, no?

What's ironic about a blind child never seeing his mother's breasts? Because of their infamous size? Poor
The ones about Jade Goody were in far worst taste. If it's too offensive it stops being funny but I like some of his jokes.
Original post by Meus
What's ironic about a blind child never seeing his mother's breasts? Because of their infamous size? Poor

oh i didnt realise the kid was blind. I feel quite bad for laughing at that joke now.
Maybe jokes shouldnt be made about things you cant control (race, disability, gender, orientation)
Reply 79
Meh. Frankie Boyle's made more offensive jokes than this, plus he's had a go at Price and Harvey since the dawn of time tbh. He did the same joke at his show in Glasgow and people laughed then, and Katie Price not liking one of his million offensive gags is really inconsequential.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending