The Student Room Group

Why are men such douchebags?

Scroll to see replies

Because you are a fat cow with nice tits
He was probably assessing the situation for whether or not too get a blowjob off you.:......
"Will she mistake it for a Footlong Sub.... Oh God no!!!" with Extra mayo :sexface:
Original post by mediaroom
Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

I know what you mean. He was also a mammal - why are all mammals such pricks? He also had hair - everyone with hair are bastards. ****-em.

Let's go live in a cave and shag in a hole in the wall.
Gonna start my own thread: Why are women such whores?

Oh and nice one from the lesbian who thinks we're all "rapists, child molestors and wife beaters" 'cause women are angels in comparison right? christ.
Reply 124
lol i dont think you would mind so much if you thought the guy was "hot"

Also I guess you probably admire male appearance too.

Sex is a natural part of life.
Reply 125
:rofl3:
because we have realised that the only thing women are useful is sleeping with if the world was men only things would get done alot quicker and we would get rid of moronic women complaining the only thing wrong with the world is men
Reply 127
Original post by Sir Jonathan
He was probably assessing the situation for whether or not too get a blowjob off you.:......
"Will she mistake it for a Footlong Sub.... Oh God no!!!" with Extra mayo :sexface:

This deserves about 5 million +1's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending