The Student Room Group

hey guys

scored chick last night, got a room in a hotel and had lots of very very good sex

we discuss being **** buddies, i check her facebook the next day - she is in a relationship

do i tell the guy? or leave it
Reply 1
???
dont tell him, thats her job. imo anyway...
Reply 3
Original post by ginger.with.envy
dont tell him, thats her job. imo anyway...

Yeh i suppose, itd be nice if she dumped him and we could be fck buddies like we agreed but i asked how she was and aint had a text back so i dont know how to play it now?
Reply 4
yeah you dont know the guy and its definitely not your place to tell him - its her problem
Original post by Anonymous
Yeh i suppose, itd be nice if she dumped him and we could be fck buddies like we agreed but i asked how she was and aint had a text back so i dont know how to play it now?

i think its probably best to take a step back and leave it for now. she might end up really disliking you if you end up putting pressure on her to break up with him, and then even if they do break up you wont be f*** buddies no more...
Reply 6
Original post by NicoleG13
yeah you dont know the guy and its definitely not your place to tell him - its her problem

goodgood i feel a bit guilty but i didnt know so..
Reply 7
Well, you only found out after you had it - so it isn't your fault for not knowing, so it's best to leave it with her because she's the one who got herself in this mess.

I would avoid confrontation with the guy, you never know what could happen and don't want to make the situation worse - maybe she made a mistake, and wants to put her life back on track, don't get in the middle of this situation. It's up to her.
Reply 8
Dude, seriously, find someone else.
You need to have sex with him too, it's the rules.
She sound like a bitch to cheat on her boyfriend, her boyfriend deserves better and to know, so i reckon you should tell.
And yeah as you didnt know, dont feel guilty, just feel lucky she isnt your girlfriend.
Reply 11
Who cares? She's a hoe, use her for your own needs, and don't concern yourself with the guy until he's about to punch you in the face :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by ginger.with.envy
i think its probably best to take a step back and leave it for now. she might end up really disliking you if you end up putting pressure on her to break up with him, and then even if they do break up you wont be f*** buddies no more...

i wasent guna force her
Reply 13
Original post by imsobored.
Who cares? She's a hoe, use her for your own needs, and don't concern yourself with the guy until he's about to punch you in the face :smile:

lolzzzz
Reply 14
Why be a prick and tell him?

Just let her relationship fail in its own course and enjoy the pleasures her body has to offer.
Reply 15
Stay well out of that one mate
Reply 16
Original post by benjical
Stay well out of that one mate

i was considering **** buddies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending