The Student Room Group

Unconditional for Pharmacy from Robert Gordons.. how do I put it as my insurance?

Like what do I click on? And how do I check the date that they need a reply by? Arghh confused.com. New to this ucas buisness so need help. Thankyouu.
Reply 1
i'm not 100% sure but i don't think u can put it as insurance until u get a reply from all uni's you've applied to. that's when u can 'reply'
Reply 2
Original post by MishMash1
i'm not 100% sure but i don't think u can put it as insurance until u get a reply from all uni's you've applied to. that's when u can 'reply'

Thankyouuuuuuuu! x
If you're in a position to be getting unconditional offers, you only need to pick one to accept, there's no firm and insurance as there is with conditional offers.
Reply 4
Original post by ChoccyLovaa
Like what do I click on? And how do I check the date that they need a reply by? Arghh confused.com. New to this ucas buisness so need help. Thankyouu.

you have to wait for all your universities to reply before you can firm anything
Original post by Antifazian
If you're in a position to be getting unconditional offers, you only need to pick one to accept, there's no firm and insurance as there is with conditional offers.

An unconditional offer can be an insurance choice, but not a firm choice. That way if you don't meet the grades for your firm you have something to fall back on.

What you're thinking of is that if you have an unconditional firm you don't need an insurance because nothing can go wrong!
Reply 6
Original post by Chilledice
An unconditional offer can be an insurance choice, but not a firm choice. That way if you don't meet the grades for your firm you have something to fall back on.

What you're thinking of is that if you have an unconditional firm you don't need an insurance because nothing can go wrong!

haha. i get it now! thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending