The Student Room Group

Do you shower in the evening or morning?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
depends what time i start work/uni.
if i have an early start, meaning i'd have to get up even earlier if i wanted to shower, i shower the night before.
if i have a later start i'll usually shower in the morning, then the evening again if i'm going out.
Reply 141
Morning....always in the morning.

I don't just sleep in bed...
Reply 142
evening so my hair can dry overnight (hopefully anyway - my hair is very long and I generally sleep with the window open). I will shower in the morning if I have to, but it takes me quite a while to dry it with a hairdryer and I get bored.:tongue:
Generally evening, I like sleep too much, but if I've been out the night before and am horribly hungover, a shower always makes me feel better - although it's invariably afternoon by the time I've dragged myself up.
Evening, cos I hate sleeping knowing I'm going to have to get up early for a shower. Then I never do get up early and feel generally crap.
Reply 145
Evening? More like midnight. :3
Reply 146
usually evening. I prefer feeling 'clean' when in bed
The relevant question to be would be, do i shower on a monday or a friday?
Reply 148
Original post by therealOG
My arguments for showering in the evening:
1) It takes so much effort to wake up extra early to have a shower before school. This way I get more sleep

2) There is nothing more relaxing than having a nice hot shower in the evening after a hard day's work

3) I don't want to go to bed all sweaty and dirty after being outside all day, I want to go to bed clean and refreshed. Otherwise my bed sheets will get dirty and unhygienic

4) I hardly sweat in my sleep, going to school without showering in the morning makes no difference to the way I smell/look, and if it did the deodorant is backup.

What about you guys? And what are your arguments?

For the same reasons you give, I prefer to shower in the evening. My hair is pretty thick too so it takes ages to dry :frown:
I sadly live in a house without a shower so I have to bathe, it takes to long to do so in the morning so I am an evening washer myself.
Usually I shower in the evenings,for pretty much the same reasons as you,it relaxes me and I like going to bed smelling all nice :smile: I've been known to have a shower in the mornings,only if I'm hostelling or something,as showers in the evenings in those places can get awkward.Drunk people=open plan bathroom=NOT GOOD. XD
Reply 151
I genuinely think it's rank that people don't shower in the morning, you are the people that stink of **** and don't realise.
Reply 152
Original post by Danny.
I genuinely think it's rank that people don't shower in the morning, you are the people that stink of **** and don't realise.

Evening 104 42.28%
Morning 142 57.72%

Do you go around thinking that 42% of the people you encounter stink? No, because they don't. You don't notice because there's no difference. Your attitude is what stinks, my friend. :smile:
Moring =] and the occasional bath in the evenings too
Reply 154
Original post by Cicerao
Evening 104 42.28%
Morning 142 57.72%

Do you go around thinking that 42% of the people you encounter stink? No, because they don't. You don't notice because there's no difference. Your attitude is what stinks, my friend. :smile:

I PREFER TO GO NATURAL.

just kidding. morning.
Reply 156
Original post by r3l4x3d
What's the point in sleeping clean? If I go to bed dirty after not showering, wake up and then have a shower then there's nothing wrong with going to bed dirty?

It's just wrong and not the done thing in my culture anyway. So do you like the idea of having a dirty bed all the time, or don't you mind?
Usually in the evening for all the reasons you listed :smile:
Reply 158
Original post by chellzey
It's just wrong and not the done thing in my culture anyway. So do you like the idea of having a dirty bed all the time, or don't you mind?

No my beds always dirty. :wink:
Reply 159
Original post by r3l4x3d
No my beds always dirty. :wink:

Ok. Different strokes for different folks...:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending