The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Those WIlly WOnka purple chocolate cubes that has like a raspberry filling :smile:
Reply 221
Original post by drbluebox
I remember my parents telling me they had been banned due to the fears of the excessive amounts of sugar which is a shame as Lucky Charms had hard marshmallows which werent as nice but still was a shame when they stopped selling them in the late 90's too(they did sell them in Spar only for a few years more)

yeah I guess they weren't the healthiest option ever but still lol. I don't really like lucky charms, they just weren't the same!!

And definately spearmint polos! <3
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 223
Original post by TotoMimo
Alibobs, for you, Sundog:

misst911, for you, Frufoo:

ah you beat me to it! and a better pic :smile: lol i could so eat some of those bad boys right now. if it wasn't for the fact they haven't sold them for over a decade I think lol.
Oh, and double-post, sorry, but I'm 26 and also remember marshmallow Ricicles. In fact, I thought Ricicles were gone altogether until I spotted them in Co-op (a shop I never really go to).

Inexplicably they used to also be in Kellogg's Variety pack, alongside Honey NUT Loops (far superior to their nutless variety), Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, the Coco Pops variants like crunchers etc, and so many more; now, it's basically 4 boxes of Frosties and Coco Pops and whatever "filler" cereal they can shove in there...
Lucky Charms cereal. Live has never been the same...:moon:

Do they still sell Twister ice lollies?

Yes, I had several last summer :biggrin:

Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Don't know if its already been said but WAGON WHEELS!!

I'm 99% sure you can still get these...
Reply 227
you 100% can still get wagon wheels i saw them earlier this week :smile:
Turkey Twizzlers. I hate to say it but they tasted SO GOOD.
Reply 229
Do they still sell Twister ice lollies?

You can still buy them but they don't taste the same :frown:

Original post by misst911
And didn't there used to be yoghurts shaped like a space ship with a toy in the middle?

They're called Frufoo yoghurts or something like that. There's a discussion about them somewhere further back in the thread and it seems like hardly anyone can remember them :s-smilie:

Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Don't know if its already been said but WAGON WHEELS!!

You can still buy wagon wheels! But I've only seen plain ones and the jam ones were nicer :frown:
Just ham from tesco, stopped selling it by mine, it was cheap nice and didn't have the crap in i didn't like.
Original post by Jarlsberg
Willy wonka chocolate bars

i dont know about other places, but i do know they sell them in America
Reply 232
Those instant noodles made my blue dragon. Chicken and chilli flavour. They were made about 2 years ago and were super delicious but they have been discontinued now.
For me there are 2 main ones: Wonka's Dweebz and citrus (or the green) polos!

Bring back citrus polos! I loved 'em!
Original post by fwed1
Those instant noodles made my blue dragon. Chicken and chilli flavour. They were made about 2 years ago and were super delicious but they have been discontinued now.

You can make some yourself. I did the other night! Here is the recipe:

http://www.beyondbakedbeans.com/articles/20080903

Really easy. :smile:
I remember this cereal that was called Checks or something and they looked and tasted like Shreddies, but they weren't. They were :coma:
Reply 236
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
You can make some yourself. I did the other night! Here is the recipe:

http://www.beyondbakedbeans.com/articles/20080903

Really easy. :smile:

Have you tried the blue dragon ones?
If so do these taste similar?
Thanks
Original post by fwed1
Have you tried the blue dragon ones?
If so do these taste similar?
Thanks

No I haven't sadly, but freshly made sweet chilli chicken noodles probably taste even better. :yep: You can add as much chilli/sweet chilli sauce as you want. :biggrin:
Original post by Tabers
Peppermint custard. Ok I don't know if it was ever sold in shops but we had it at first school and I've never had it since.

Mint custard on chocolate sponge. Favourite dessert at primary school :love:
Original post by Andreamtb
that's like my childhood right there ahah <3

Whaa?
Im pretty sure that those bubble gums, pushpops/lollipops and love heart sweets are still selling .. :biggrin:high school days were wasted on them

Latest