The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
Original post by JK.
Looks like Rambo's going back to Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season. :holmes:

From what I read, Wenger wants him to go back to Cardiff rather than a premiership team "so that he can finish the season with us", which sounds more promising.
Original post by JK.
Looks like Rambo's going back to Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season. :holmes:

:facepalm2:

Surely he must be a better option than Denilson. He would've got game time here for sure. Whether he's at the level we need him to be is debatable but it's not debatable that Denilson is not. I don't particularly trust Diaby either.

An injury to Cesc or Wilshere would be a problem.
Original post by Overmars
:facepalm2:

Surely he must be a better option than Denilson. He would've got game time here for sure. Whether he's at the level we need him to be is debatable but it's not debatable that Denilson is not. I don't particularly trust Diaby either.

An injury to Cesc or Wilshere will be a problem.

Fixed this for you.
Would be amazing if he did come back to us. Even if its just for a month.
Although there could be one hurdle. The rule that says you can only play for 2 clubs in a season.
He has already played for Forest, so if he does play for Cardiff it would mean he couldn't play for you guys at all for the rest of the season.
Reply 1944
Original post by Kevmeister
Fixed this for you.

Wow, what a ****er
Original post by tplob
Wow, what a ****er

Chillax, why am I a '****er'?
On the plus side, he'd be joining JET there so it might help them build a partnership.
Reply 1947

Chillax, why am I a '****er'?

You know why.
I don't think Kev was being pedantic -- he was just saying/joking that one of them is bound to get injured before the end of the season. I don't think that's unlikely. We've had it (relatively) good with injuries so far and if we keep our first-choice midfield/attack (Song, Wilshere, Fabregas, Nasri, Walcott, Van Persie) fit we'll do very well and win a trophy but given our history, you'd have to think an injury to Fabregas, Nasri or Van Persie is just around the corner. Then substituting in Denilson or Chamakh/Bendtner would cause a fairly big drop in quality.
^Exactly what overs said. [tplob, he doesn't mind that I shorten his name to overs :colonhash:]
It beats Overy. :colonhash:
Reply 1951
JK.
OP
But not Marsbar. :moon:
Or Overgin.

Not that that really shortens it. :teehee:
Original post by JK.
But not Marsbar. :moon:

Marsbar and Camembert, not to be eaten together though. :colondollar:
Ovummars.

Unfunny.
His name is Syn ffs. :colonhash:

Original post by WelshBluebird
Would be amazing if he did come back to us. Even if its just for a month.
Although there could be one hurdle. The rule that says you can only play for 2 clubs in a season.
He has already played for Forest, so if he does play for Cardiff it would mean he couldn't play for you guys at all for the rest of the season.

Does he have to actually step on the field? He's already been named on our bench once, so would that preclude a move?

In other news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/london_2012/9369180.stm
Greaves, who also played a season for West Ham, told BBC Sport's Dan Roan: "I'm for [the move to Stratford]. The opportunity for a new, modern stadium with decent transport links is a must.

"I know I'm upsetting a lot of Spurs fans but most don't even live in the area so I don't see the problem."

:mmm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Panthalic
:mmm:

I hope they do move. All the **** they've given us about starting out at South London would look very silly.
I like. :ahee:
Original post by Overmars
I hope they do move. All the **** they've given us about starting out at South London would look very silly.

Oh me too, so very much. Anyone know what the post code is for the Olympic Stadium? I want to help Levy out with getting a quote. I was going to go for a company specializing in valuables, but then I remembered it's not us moving this time.
I think the rule is that players can't play for more than two top flight clubs in a season. [wrt Ramsey moving to Cardiff]

Latest