The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Complete dominance, should be 4-0 at least :facepalm2:
Should be 5-0 game over, weak finishing, need to put this to bed asap
Theo's pass was too weak . It should have been better. I think he did something similar at Barca last year. But Bender recovered to score that time.
Everyone on Facebook going mental about some Lineswoman in the Wolves-Pool game, is it true?
Original post by In2deep
Everyone on Facebook going mental about some Lineswoman in the Wolves-Pool game, is it true?

Pics please :sexface:
Original post by In2deep

Yes it was, i saw it myself...
I turned over as she wasnt hot!
A combination of weak finishing and a Buffon-esque performance from Al-Habsi. :colonhash:
Reply 2008
JK.
OP
Original post by In2deep

Yep, made a few decent decisions tbf to her. :holmes:
The one thing i do like the most about Szczesny is he always gets the ball out quick. He hardly holds it, just gets it and bowls it out wide!
Original post by marcusmerehay
A combination of weak finishing and a Buffon-esque performance from Al-Habsi. :colonhash:

I know you'll all shout me down but this happens far too often. Surely the issue is with Arsenal?
Original post by Jeppasloth
I know you'll all shout me down but this happens far too often. Surely the issue is with Arsenal?

I would say yes, but certainly on this occasion the stats don't lie.

2-0, RVP. :h:
Reply 2012
I love van Persie.
What a ball from Cesc! Take a Bow Son!
Reply 2014
JK.
OP
Beautiful goal.
great ball by fab and what a beautiful guided finish by VP...think it's time to put him back in my fantasy team :tongue:
Totally different team with Van Persie around.

So much more efficient than Bendtner.
After a slow start it looks RvP is getting back to his best, 6th goal in 5 games. Possession is 70:30, so one sided.
And Spurs are loosing...gd day!
Newcastle 1-0 Spurs. :h:

Latest