The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi everyone :smile:,
I've applied for the Journalism course at Napier. Dying to go there, it's definitiely my first choice then Caley after that. So anxious to hear back even though i know they said Feb/March it still feels like the most horrible, gruelling wait.
Is anyone thinking about just privately renting a flat outwith student accomodation? Think that's what me and my boyfriend are planning to do if we both get in.
It's cool to see everyone who's applied.. So far none from the same course, though, but i'm sure i'll meet people if there's interviews. I heard they're quite tough group interviews.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 61
But you will manage those interviews :smile: Napier has got great reputation for Journalism, so fingers crossed :smile:

So you are a second couple :smile: check IQ student accommodation -> Studios, if you go on halves, it won´t be too expensive.
Reply 62
Original post by Jennyisabutton
I got a letter from them on Saturday. Says that they are giving everyone who applied by 15th Jan a fair advantage, so not to expect offers/rejections until february/march.

Can't be doing with all this waiting though. Only uni left to reply...

I know the waiting is killing me.
Original post by dalelouden
I know the waiting is killing me.

This. I'm trying to stay positive, I really am, but everyday at least one of my friends tells me they got an offer from a uni that day, yesterday one of my friends got three unconditionals, and then they ask me what I have, "uh...none"
Makes me really worried, even though I know it's just different uni's taking different amounts of time to send offers
Reply 64
Same feeling :smile: But trying to be as positive as it is possible :smile: My classmate got 2 unconditionals to England :smile:
Reply 65
Ou YEAH! Something was changed in my Application !!! There is a maintenance at UCAS website :-D

///YEES! 1st offer - conditional Starthclyde amazing!
(edited 13 years ago)
Forensic Biology :smile:
Reply 67
WOOO!
Got a letter today saying i have an interview on the 25th of Feb!!
I'm gonna really work hard to get a decent portfolio together. Already been rejected from goldsmiths and caley so i NEED to get into napier. :s-smilie:
Reply 68
Fingers crossed, try to be positive :smile:
Reply 69
Unconditional for Microbiology & Biotechnology :smile:
Well done!!!
Reply 71
Offer from Napier?! OMG! You are the first one! Congratz :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by fhewitt1

Congrats!!! :wink:
Reply 73
I have been asked to submit a portfolio to Napier University but I am struggling with section 2. of the portfolio. If anybody has finished it/currently doing it, can you let me know what you done, im really struggling for idea's and my deadline is Tuesday the 8th of February 2011. Thanks. X
Reply 74
Original post by anakintoast
This. I'm trying to stay positive, I really am, but everyday at least one of my friends tells me they got an offer from a uni that day, yesterday one of my friends got three unconditionals, and then they ask me what I have, "uh...none"
Makes me really worried, even though I know it's just different uni's taking different amounts of time to send offers

Thats the best thing u can do. Stay positive (although hard lol) and just be happy for you friends! Best way to be! What happends will happen, theres only two outcomes, either u get an offer or you dont... so what ive done is prepare myself for a rejection, like applying to college, so i have backups! So that if by chance if I do get an offer it will be a better feeling! :biggrin:
Reply 75
Thanks guys, good luck with your applications - hope you all get what you wanted :smile:
Someone in my school got an unconditional for business at Napier this week. So offers are on their way.
Reply 77
Original post by Jessibear
WOOO!
Got a letter today saying i have an interview on the 25th of Feb!!
I'm gonna really work hard to get a decent portfolio together. Already been rejected from goldsmiths and caley so i NEED to get into napier. :s-smilie:

Hey, i've got to submit a portfolio, so that they can decide if they want to give me an interview. Im struggling with section 2, I was wondering what anybody else done? PLEASE REPLY :frown: XX
* my mistake
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by fhewitt1

Well done!! :smile: Go go Napier :smile:

I emailed them yesterday and they assured me that the will send their decisions off in the next 2-3 weeks max. Fingers crossed.:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest