The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Engineering Offers?

Has anyone received an engineering offer from UCL yet?
Reply 1
Yeah, got one for Chem Eng.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
conditional offer for an environmental beng :smile:
Reply 3
Got an offer for electrical and electronic engineering MEng yesterday. They sent it through the post and took a week to get here, so I actually got the offer a week ago.
Reply 4
Got an offer for Civil Eng, Is everyone thats replied here looking to UCL for first choice?
Reply 5
Original post by yokabasha
yh got one for Mech Eng Beng. Anybody firming UCL?

Wanted to firm it today, but gotta wait for all 5 replies or something? Waiting for Edinburgh, but would rather just tell them not to bother! As I already have firm and safety!
Reply 6
Original post by yokabasha
Im jelly man, wanted to firm UCL thought it had a really good atmosphere, but they don't offer my course so probs gonna go to warwick which im still pretty happy about. I think you can withdraw your application from Edinburgh on track can't you? What course did you apply for?

Whats your course? All mine were Civil Engineering, your right, i might just withdraw the application. Also my offer from UCL said i needed a pass in f.maths ASub, does that mean an E or above for AS f.maths?
I got an unconditonal, i insured ucl, imperial is my firm choice.
Reply 8
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I got an unconditonal, i insured ucl, imperial is my firm choice.

For what type? and how were your predicted grades?

_Kar.

PS: Congrats, looks like someone's going to uni next year :biggrin:
Original post by Kareir
For what type? and how were your predicted grades?

_Kar.

PS: Congrats, looks like someone's going to uni next year :biggrin:

Thanks, I applied for Electronic and Electrical Engineering MEng, A/S was AAA. I also did 3 a levels early (including maths) so i already fulfilled the entry requirements.
Reply 10
hey did any of you do the IB, if so what did you get as predicted grades or what did you get as offers?'?
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending