The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

4-nil 4-nil, oh wait, 4-1 4-1, damn it, 4-2 4-2, ffs!, 4-3 4-3, OMFG screw you Arsenal.
Original post by Skaiyote
Wenger's pissed off.

Why? :ahee:
Reply 2982
Original post by robinson999
you guys got screwed, Newcastle got a massive ref ball, what was wrong with RVP goal, offside by his hand?

No, one of his legs/feet was offside, by a good chunk.

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xgwjr0

Watch from 0:23.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
The funny thing is that a majority of the United fans on here are southern glory hunters and go to one match a season. (if that)

I don't mind if we get WUM'ed by true fans. :frown:

Eat up:

Spoiler

And never WUM before a game is over.
Original post by rhinger
You still haven't replied about Sakho. Come on, ****. He's not of a Caroll-esque fee is he? Stop pretending we're some small shanty town club. Wenger has ****loads of money to use and you know that. This whole excuse of the Emirates Stadium cost reducing Arsenal's transfer capabilities is invalid now.

Sakho:

Good player, yes.
Bags of potential, yes.
Premier League experience? No.

That's what we really need to close out a season, not another young defender with ability.

The funny thing is that a majority of the United fans on here are southern glory hunters and go to one match a season. (if that)

I don't mind if we get WUM'ed by true fans. :frown:

I wouldn't even mind if their WUM was slightly funny.

This is beyond a joke now.
Barcelona must be laughing so hard right now :ahee:
I blame diaby, wenger, the match officials and the the arsenal team.
Firstly Diaby being an idiot and getting himself sent off
Wenger for being a proud moron and not getting a decent defender during the transfer window.
The match officials, who seem to go against manchester united rivals for the title. In the last game against everton. A clear offside goal was given. The officals excuse was that he thought Dhoujou passed to saha. In the game against newcastle. Getting our player sent off. Necastle getting two penalty kicks. Getting a legitimate goal disallowed for offside.
Finally the arsenal team, who cannot defend a ****ing 4-0 lead. Even if we are a man down WTF
Hahah arsenal fail! You guys are ****** now and utd are gonna win the league hahahahahahahahaha. How could not you guys not hold onto a 4-0 lead against newcastle of all teams? LULZZZZZ!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2989
Original post by V1NY
Not really, yes one soft pen, but the rest of it you were all over the place.

Yep, we where all over the place when Nolan headlocked Sczesny infront of the assistant referee.
Original post by Clubber Lang
I think we have a new definition of ingame crumble..

------

Arsenal could have kept the pressure on leaders Manchester United, at least temporarily reducing the deficit at the top to two points, but they crumbled after the dismissal of Diaby.

Give them some credit, they've reduced it to four points :awesome:
Reply 2991
Why oh why didn't Wenger sign a defender in Jan? Seriously I can't understand it! He's a smart guy, he knows his football but still!
Barca are lubing up their Total 90s right about now preparing for the anal rape that they will commit.
Reply 2993
Don't want to spend in the Premier League means that you will become an also-ran.
Reply 2994
Original post by marcusmerehay
Sakho:

Good player, yes.
Bags of potential, yes.

That's what we really need to close out a season, not another young defender with ability.

I doubt you'll find a good player, with bags of potential, and with premier league experience for the sort of money Wenger seems to be willing to pay.

I thought the idea of the new stadium was that you would have a few 'poor' years but then once it was finished you'd have lots of transfer money? You've had the famine, we all know about that, when is the feast?
Reply 2995
Original post by rhinger
Go suck a penis, phaggot.

Can you give me a detailed, in depth account of the whole game please?
Reply 2996
Original post by Phil Dowd
I'm all ears lads :wink2:
I will put in a shift for the full ninety minutes.

You little **** :ahee:

Edit: Noooooo, why is Dowd banned :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2997
Original post by yunghamz
Yep, we where all over the place when Nolan headlocked Sczesny infront of the assistant referee.

Yeah when your goalkeeper refused to give the ball back and was trying to shove Nolan away. Anyway I don't want to argue with you guys, I have great respect for most of you here.
Reply 2998
Original post by marcusmerehay
Sakho:

Good player, yes.
Bags of potential, yes.

Then who would you recommend? Remember how much we've got to transfer. It's 80-million pounds plus. I'll laugh if you say we haven't got money, yet again.

Oh and about yet another rubbish argument.

Let's look at Nasri when he came, shall we?

Good player, yes.
Bags of potential, **** yes.
Premier league experience? None at all.

And look how he adapted.
Original post by A_master
Barcelona must be laughing so hard right now :ahee:

I'm not sure they'd want Fabregas' Barcelona blood after this :gah:
Original post by rhinger
Go suck a penis, phaggot.

lololololololol

Latest